Albion London nets GLL rebrand brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:50AM
Albion London has been appointed to handle the advertising and rebranding of GLL, which operates more than 100 public leisure centres, after a four-way pitch.
Albion will now be responsible for creating a new brand positioning for GLL. The activity will work in tandem with the Government's Change4Life initiative, with GLL positioned as the place to get fit for people from all walks of life, who might have previously felt priced out or excluded by the big gym chains.
Focus will also be put on GLL's association with the 2012 Olympic Games facilities. GLL already manages the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre and is one of three organisations shortlisted to operate the Aquatics Centre and Multi-Use Arena after the Olympics.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "With a well-established user base, strong customer loyalty and ambitious growth plans, we are keen to build on GLL's successes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas