Albion London nets GLL rebrand brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:50AM
Albion London has been appointed to handle the advertising and rebranding of GLL, which operates more than 100 public leisure centres, after a four-way pitch.
Albion will now be responsible for creating a new brand positioning for GLL. The activity will work in tandem with the Government's Change4Life initiative, with GLL positioned as the place to get fit for people from all walks of life, who might have previously felt priced out or excluded by the big gym chains.
Focus will also be put on GLL's association with the 2012 Olympic Games facilities. GLL already manages the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre and is one of three organisations shortlisted to operate the Aquatics Centre and Multi-Use Arena after the Olympics.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "With a well-established user base, strong customer loyalty and ambitious growth plans, we are keen to build on GLL's successes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Junior Global Strategist Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Designer fishtank £25000 - £28000 per annum, West London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER CHARITY & EDUCATION Barker Graves Up to £35k + bens, North London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building