Albion London nets GLL rebrand brief
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 10:50AM
Albion London has been appointed to handle the advertising and rebranding of GLL, which operates more than 100 public leisure centres, after a four-way pitch.
Albion will now be responsible for creating a new brand positioning for GLL. The activity will work in tandem with the Government's Change4Life initiative, with GLL positioned as the place to get fit for people from all walks of life, who might have previously felt priced out or excluded by the big gym chains.
Focus will also be put on GLL's association with the 2012 Olympic Games facilities. GLL already manages the Crystal Palace National Sports Centre and is one of three organisations shortlisted to operate the Aquatics Centre and Multi-Use Arena after the Olympics.
Jason Goodman, the chief executive of Albion, said: "With a well-established user base, strong customer loyalty and ambitious growth plans, we are keen to build on GLL's successes."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Marketing Manager (PPC) - Small agency - London Digital Gurus £25000 - £35000 Per Annum bonus, London
- Senior Online Media Executive - Mobile & Online Media Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Director Adam Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Manchester
- account director / senior account director > BOUTIQUE WITH GLOBAL REACH collectivo £45-55k + benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'