Mother lures creatives from WCRS and W&K
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 October 2011 11:20AM
Mother has hired the creative teams David Day and Larry Seftel from WCRS and Oli Beale and Alex Holder from Wieden & Kennedy.
Day and Seftel join Mother as senior creatives and will work across a range of clients. At WCRS, they worked on campaigns for Weetabix, including the "marathon" and "steeplechase" spots. They also created Sky Bet's "the excitement of uncertainty" ad, which broke last week.
Before joining WCRS in 2008, they worked at Fallon, where they won a D&AD yellow Pencil for BBC Three's "kill it, cook it, eat it" work.
Beale and Holder join Mother as creatives and will work on the Stella Artois and Ikea accounts. They previously created work for Nokia, including its "freedom" spot, as well as the launch campaign for the latest Kaiser Chiefs album and Brylcreem's "effortless" ad, which won two D&AD yellow Pencils.
They are also behind personal online projects, including Holder's recreation of Mills & Boon covers and Beale's Photoshopping of a friend's face, dubbed "The bush baby guy".
Stephen Butler, a creative partner at Mother, said: "We couldn't be more excited."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014