Muller enlists cartoon favourites for TV spot
Muller Dairy has unveiled its new £20m TV ad campaign, featuring famous cartoon characters such as Yogi Bear and Mr Men, which will break during tomorrow's screening of 'The X Factor'.
Created by TBWA\London, the 90-second spot begins with 'Knight Rider' car Kitt getting a parking ticket from a traffic warden.
A parked Muller van picks up the warden, swallows him and then spits him out, turning him into Yogi Bear.
A Müller Corner yoghurt on a horse cart then rides into the street, squirting passing office workers and transforming them into various colourful animated TV characters.
The strapline of the ad reads; "Wünderful Stuff." The ad will debut during Saturday’s first 'X Factor' live show on ITV1. It will be supported by activity across video-on-demand, outdoor, online, print, cinema, social media and point-of-sale.
The executive creative director on the ad was Andre Laurentino who worked with creative directors Mike Nicholson and Paul Pateman, who were copywriter and art director respectively. The ad was directed by Antoine Bardou-Jacquet.
The media agency for Muller is MediaCom.
Muller Dairy consolidated its £25 million advertising account into TBWA\London in February, after a winner-takes-all pitch involving its other roster agency, VCCP.
Also being shown during 'The X Factor' tomorrow will be Yeo Valley’s follow-up to last year's rapping farmer ad. The brand has launched a one-off, two-minute music video featuring a farming-inspired boy band called The Churned, singing a ballad-style track titled 'Forever'.
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'