Carlson Marketing becomes Aimia
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 October 2011 11:46AM
Carlson Marketing has folded into parent company, Groupe Aeroplan, which will now be known as Aimia.
The loyalty marketing agency changes its name after going through a major restructure in July that closed its creative department and brought 20 redundancies.
Following the restructure, the agency focused on data, planning, loyalty and relationship marketing, digital and promotional marketing.
Aimia will now operate solely as a loyalty management company, with Carlson EMEA president Jonathan Harman at the helm as chief development officer EMEA. Olly Foot, Carlson Marketing’s managing director, now becomes managing director, proprietary loyalty UK, at Aimia.
The agency's clients include IBM, Coca-Cola, Mazda and Kellogg’s.
All parts of Groupe Aeroplan, other than consumer-facing brands Nectar, Air Miles Middle East and Aeroplan, will also adopt Aimia’s name and identity.
Carlson Marketing was acquired by Groupe Aeroplan in December 2009, in an all-cash deal for $107m.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Author Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Cambridge
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot