Lucozade Energy launches cola variant
Lucozade Energy, the GSK-owned sports-drink brand, is launching its first cola-flavoured variant in a limited edition black bottle.
Lucozade aims to drive incremental growth for the sports and energy drinks category with the new product, claiming that "cola is the nation's favourite soft drinks flavour".
The product launches this month and will be supported by a marketing campaign including digital, PR and point of sale activity.
Matt McKie, brand manager at Lucozade Energy, said: "Lucozade is becoming renowned for launching category-changing new product developments and Lucozade Energy Cola is set to strengthen this reputation.
"Consumers truly love cola, drinking 1.7 billion litres last year alone. As the biggest brand in sports and energy we are confident that our new cola flavour is going to be a huge success and a must stock item for retailers."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)