Lucozade Energy launches cola variant
Lucozade Energy, the GSK-owned sports-drink brand, is launching its first cola-flavoured variant in a limited edition black bottle.
Lucozade aims to drive incremental growth for the sports and energy drinks category with the new product, claiming that "cola is the nation's favourite soft drinks flavour".
The product launches this month and will be supported by a marketing campaign including digital, PR and point of sale activity.
Matt McKie, brand manager at Lucozade Energy, said: "Lucozade is becoming renowned for launching category-changing new product developments and Lucozade Energy Cola is set to strengthen this reputation.
"Consumers truly love cola, drinking 1.7 billion litres last year alone. As the biggest brand in sports and energy we are confident that our new cola flavour is going to be a huge success and a must stock item for retailers."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London