Lucozade Energy launches cola variant
Lucozade Energy, the GSK-owned sports-drink brand, is launching its first cola-flavoured variant in a limited edition black bottle.
Lucozade aims to drive incremental growth for the sports and energy drinks category with the new product, claiming that "cola is the nation's favourite soft drinks flavour".
The product launches this month and will be supported by a marketing campaign including digital, PR and point of sale activity.
Matt McKie, brand manager at Lucozade Energy, said: "Lucozade is becoming renowned for launching category-changing new product developments and Lucozade Energy Cola is set to strengthen this reputation.
"Consumers truly love cola, drinking 1.7 billion litres last year alone. As the biggest brand in sports and energy we are confident that our new cola flavour is going to be a huge success and a must stock item for retailers."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control