Lucozade Energy launches cola variant
Lucozade Energy, the GSK-owned sports-drink brand, is launching its first cola-flavoured variant in a limited edition black bottle.
Lucozade aims to drive incremental growth for the sports and energy drinks category with the new product, claiming that "cola is the nation's favourite soft drinks flavour".
The product launches this month and will be supported by a marketing campaign including digital, PR and point of sale activity.
Matt McKie, brand manager at Lucozade Energy, said: "Lucozade is becoming renowned for launching category-changing new product developments and Lucozade Energy Cola is set to strengthen this reputation.
"Consumers truly love cola, drinking 1.7 billion litres last year alone. As the biggest brand in sports and energy we are confident that our new cola flavour is going to be a huge success and a must stock item for retailers."
Follow @LoullaMae_ES on Twitter
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Cultural Insight Rare Selection Up to £42500 + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity