VivaKi strikes online ad compliance partnership
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 10 October 2011 04:11PM
VivaKi, the digital media arm of Publicis Groupe, has turned to Evidon to offer its clients the ability to ensure their online ads comply with the EU ePrivacy Directive in the UK and throughout Europe.
VivaKi already works with Evidon in the US, where the latter is headquartered.
Evidon provides a platform for brands and agencies to provide in-ad notice when they use online behavioural advertising.
The notice can include the AdChoices icon being promoted by IAB Europe, and can tell consumers about the companies involved in serving the ad, provide more detail such as how to opt out of receiving targeted ads, and allow them to see and control specific information used to target them.
Marco Bertozzi, EMEA managing director for the VivaKi Nerve Center, said: "VivaKi is a strong supporter of privacy controls and we support our clients' desire to empower consumers to make informed decisions about their information use online, while complying with the ePrivacy Directive."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake