VivaKi strikes online ad compliance partnership
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Monday, 10 October 2011 04:11PM
VivaKi, the digital media arm of Publicis Groupe, has turned to Evidon to offer its clients the ability to ensure their online ads comply with the EU ePrivacy Directive in the UK and throughout Europe.
VivaKi already works with Evidon in the US, where the latter is headquartered.
Evidon provides a platform for brands and agencies to provide in-ad notice when they use online behavioural advertising.
The notice can include the AdChoices icon being promoted by IAB Europe, and can tell consumers about the companies involved in serving the ad, provide more detail such as how to opt out of receiving targeted ads, and allow them to see and control specific information used to target them.
Marco Bertozzi, EMEA managing director for the VivaKi Nerve Center, said: "VivaKi is a strong supporter of privacy controls and we support our clients' desire to empower consumers to make informed decisions about their information use online, while complying with the ePrivacy Directive."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Digital Director Aspire £50000 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum, Cambridge
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)