Weetabix drops child ambassadors
Weetabix will no longer use child brand ambassadors following the release of guidelines outlawing the practice.
In its response to the Bailey Review into the commercialisation of childhood, the
Advertising Association (AA) has persuaded several companies not to use people under the age of 16 ‘to actively promote brands’. The AA’s progress was presented to Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London