Weetabix drops child ambassadors
Weetabix will no longer use child brand ambassadors following the release of guidelines outlawing the practice.
In its response to the Bailey Review into the commercialisation of childhood, the
Advertising Association (AA) has persuaded several companies not to use people under the age of 16 ‘to actively promote brands’. The AA’s progress was presented to Prime Minister David Cameron earlier this week.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- PR Account Executive AF Selection £17,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London Central