Addiction Worldwide hires first new business director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 October 2011 11:11AM
Addiction Worldwide has appointed ISBA consultancy manager Christina Peyton as its first new business director for the UK.
At Addiction Worldwide, Peyton will work across all the agency's disciplines including TV, print and outdoor advertising, digital, social media and brand engagement.
Peyton, who has been at ISBA for the past six years, was responsible for more than 300 pitches across the world. She handled relationships with direct, integrated and digital agencies.
Jeremy Rainbird, chief executive of Addiction Worldwide, said: "We're thrilled to be bringing Christina on board. Addiction has a truly unique offering and she's going to play a key role in communicating that."
Peyton said: "Having spent the last six years working with clients on pitches, I now look forward to utilising these skills at an agency like Addiction."
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne