Addiction Worldwide hires first new business director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 11 October 2011 11:11AM
Addiction Worldwide has appointed ISBA consultancy manager Christina Peyton as its first new business director for the UK.
At Addiction Worldwide, Peyton will work across all the agency's disciplines including TV, print and outdoor advertising, digital, social media and brand engagement.
Peyton, who has been at ISBA for the past six years, was responsible for more than 300 pitches across the world. She handled relationships with direct, integrated and digital agencies.
Jeremy Rainbird, chief executive of Addiction Worldwide, said: "We're thrilled to be bringing Christina on board. Addiction has a truly unique offering and she's going to play a key role in communicating that."
Peyton said: "Having spent the last six years working with clients on pitches, I now look forward to utilising these skills at an agency like Addiction."
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Digital Project Director Twist Recruitment £55000.00 - £650000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned