Addiction Worldwide hires first new business director
Addiction Worldwide has appointed ISBA consultancy manager Christina Peyton as its first new business director for the UK.
At Addiction Worldwide, Peyton will work across all the agency's disciplines including TV, print and outdoor advertising, digital, social media and brand engagement.
Peyton, who has been at ISBA for the past six years, was responsible for more than 300 pitches across the world. She handled relationships with direct, integrated and digital agencies.
Jeremy Rainbird, chief executive of Addiction Worldwide, said: "We're thrilled to be bringing Christina on board. Addiction has a truly unique offering and she's going to play a key role in communicating that."
Peyton said: "Having spent the last six years working with clients on pitches, I now look forward to utilising these skills at an agency like Addiction."
Follow @SaraKimberley on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Internal Communications Consultant VMA Group £28- 33k, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Designer/Art Director The Air Ambulance Service £21-28k per annum (depending on agreed hours, competence, experience and qualifications) , Warwickshire
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up