Lean Mean Fighting Machine wins Domestos global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 October 2011 11:55AM
Unilever has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine as its global digital agency of record for its Domestos bleach brand.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine will lead the digital strategy and produce digital creative campaigns across Domestos' 35 global markets.
Unilever invited Lean Mean Fighting Machine to pitch for the business, following the launch of its "flush tracker" campaign for Domestos in December last year.
It is understood to have won the business in a competitive pitch against Huge and DKLW Lowe.
Marco Maggiorotto, global brand director at Domestos, said: "We were delighted with the hugely successful 'flush tracker' campaign, created for us by Lean Mean Fighting Machine, to raise awareness of the Global Sanitation issue. And now, they've excited us with their creative thinking and ideas for what happens next."
Tom Bazeley, managing partner at Lean Mean Fighting Machine, said: "Household bleaches and cleaners do not leap out at you as things to spend time with on the internet.
"This means we have to work harder to command people's attention than other, higher-involvement categories."
Lean Mean Fighting Machine already works with Unilever on its Snuggle fabric softener brand.
Follow @shearmans on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake