Lean Mean Fighting Machine wins Domestos global digital account
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 12 October 2011 11:55AM
Unilever has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine as its global digital agency of record for its Domestos bleach brand.
Lean Mean Fighting Machine will lead the digital strategy and produce digital creative campaigns across Domestos' 35 global markets.
Unilever invited Lean Mean Fighting Machine to pitch for the business, following the launch of its "flush tracker" campaign for Domestos in December last year.
It is understood to have won the business in a competitive pitch against Huge and DKLW Lowe.
Marco Maggiorotto, global brand director at Domestos, said: "We were delighted with the hugely successful 'flush tracker' campaign, created for us by Lean Mean Fighting Machine, to raise awareness of the Global Sanitation issue. And now, they've excited us with their creative thinking and ideas for what happens next."
Tom Bazeley, managing partner at Lean Mean Fighting Machine, said: "Household bleaches and cleaners do not leap out at you as things to spend time with on the internet.
"This means we have to work harder to command people's attention than other, higher-involvement categories."
Lean Mean Fighting Machine already works with Unilever on its Snuggle fabric softener brand.
Follow @shearmans on Twitter
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Senior Packaging Designer - Drinks and Tobacoo Aspire £250 - £320 per annum, Hamburg
- Key Account Director Spotlight Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum + GREAT BENS, London
- Category Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment Negotiable, High Wycombe
- Digital Marketing Executive/Manager Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience + car + benefits , Newport Pagnell
- Head of Digital The Great & The Good £8000 - £100000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham