Xaxis builds out advertiser offering
WPP DSP Xaxis has introduced the ability for brands to deliver targeted video ads to global audiences at scale across a range of high quality media properties and on a controlled frequency schedule.
More than 20 publishers and networks including Sony Pictures Television, Auditude, WPP’s own 24/7 Real Media, Digital Broadcasting Group and Tidal TV have been incorporated into the platform.
The level of UK inventory Xaxis is offering is as yet unclear.
Xaxis offers the ability for advertisers to coordinate their video buys with other audience buying activity across display, social and mobile channels.
It claims the "unique advantages" of the new platform include universal frequency capping across all channels and deep measurement tools that allow brands to track both the direct impact of the video campaign as well as its attribution halo on other channels.
"For the first time ever, we're allowing advertisers to realize the same brand value that they get from a television campaign in the online video space," said Brian Lesser, CEO of Xaxis.
"By aggregating and standardizing the broadest range of high quality online video properties within a single, comprehensive platform, we offer brands the ability to design and run online video campaigns with the same type of consistency and precision that they use for their television ads."
Xaxis offers four different creative units that can be used singly or in combination, depending upon campaign goals. These include pre-roll/mid-roll video ads, branded content that can be syndicated and promoted, a multiple choice ad format, which allows consumer to select the ad, model or product that most interests them, and a unit encouraging social sharing.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Campaign and Promotions Manager - Manchester - Contract Adam Recruitment £30000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Customer Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000-£40,000, Berkshire
- Freelance Senior Account Manager/Junior Account Director -ASAP! Network Career Consultants £190 - £225 per day + Longer contract offered, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure