Xaxis builds out advertiser offering
WPP DSP Xaxis has introduced the ability for brands to deliver targeted video ads to global audiences at scale across a range of high quality media properties and on a controlled frequency schedule.
More than 20 publishers and networks including Sony Pictures Television, Auditude, WPP’s own 24/7 Real Media, Digital Broadcasting Group and Tidal TV have been incorporated into the platform.
The level of UK inventory Xaxis is offering is as yet unclear.
Xaxis offers the ability for advertisers to coordinate their video buys with other audience buying activity across display, social and mobile channels.
It claims the "unique advantages" of the new platform include universal frequency capping across all channels and deep measurement tools that allow brands to track both the direct impact of the video campaign as well as its attribution halo on other channels.
"For the first time ever, we're allowing advertisers to realize the same brand value that they get from a television campaign in the online video space," said Brian Lesser, CEO of Xaxis.
"By aggregating and standardizing the broadest range of high quality online video properties within a single, comprehensive platform, we offer brands the ability to design and run online video campaigns with the same type of consistency and precision that they use for their television ads."
Xaxis offers four different creative units that can be used singly or in combination, depending upon campaign goals. These include pre-roll/mid-roll video ads, branded content that can be syndicated and promoted, a multiple choice ad format, which allows consumer to select the ad, model or product that most interests them, and a unit encouraging social sharing.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London
- Brand Partnerships Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission & benefits, London
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players £26000 - £28000 per annum, North London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity