Domino's Pizza to open store in Tesco
Domino's Pizza and Tesco have struck a partnership that will see the pizza firm open up a branch in a Tesco Extra store next week.
The branch will open in Dudley, West Midlands, and will offer a menu of pizzas for collection and include a "ready-to-go" option to let shoppers pick up pizza straight away.
Customers will be able to order ahead, by phone, online or via the Domino’s iPhone, iPad and Android apps.
Chris Moore, Domino’s chief executive said that the new initiative offered the brand an opportunity "to target a new market".
The pizza chain reports its new gourmet range is performing particularly well, after sales bounced 9.8% to £127m in the 13 weeks to 25 September.
Overall, online sales rose by 36.4% to £45m in the same period, buoyed by the performance of its iPad app.
The pizza brand currently has 553 stores in England, 47 in Scotland, 28 in Wales and 19 in Northern Ireland.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...