Craig Miller quits Crispin Porter & Bogusky for VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
VCCP has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller as its creative director.
Miller, who joins the agency later this year, will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director.
His appointment comes four months after the departure of the creative director Steve Vranakis, who left in June to join Google Creative Lab. Bailes, who worked alongside Vranakis, was promoted after his departure.
During his five years at CP&B, Miller was a creative director at the agency's Boulder headquarters. He predominantly worked on the Domino's Pizza account, with his most recent campaign, "show us your pizza", winning awards in Cannes this year.
He also created campaigns for Coke Zero, Volkswagen and Burger King.
Before CP&B, Miller was a senior copywriter at JWT New York.
Bailes said: "Craig brings a wealth of experience from one of the world's best agencies. We're over the moon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne