Craig Miller quits Crispin Porter & Bogusky for VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
VCCP has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller as its creative director.
Miller, who joins the agency later this year, will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director.
His appointment comes four months after the departure of the creative director Steve Vranakis, who left in June to join Google Creative Lab. Bailes, who worked alongside Vranakis, was promoted after his departure.
During his five years at CP&B, Miller was a creative director at the agency's Boulder headquarters. He predominantly worked on the Domino's Pizza account, with his most recent campaign, "show us your pizza", winning awards in Cannes this year.
He also created campaigns for Coke Zero, Volkswagen and Burger King.
Before CP&B, Miller was a senior copywriter at JWT New York.
Bailes said: "Craig brings a wealth of experience from one of the world's best agencies. We're over the moon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Content Planning Account Director Aspire £45000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director Major Players £42000 - £45000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up