Craig Miller quits Crispin Porter & Bogusky for VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
VCCP has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller as its creative director.
Miller, who joins the agency later this year, will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director.
His appointment comes four months after the departure of the creative director Steve Vranakis, who left in June to join Google Creative Lab. Bailes, who worked alongside Vranakis, was promoted after his departure.
During his five years at CP&B, Miller was a creative director at the agency's Boulder headquarters. He predominantly worked on the Domino's Pizza account, with his most recent campaign, "show us your pizza", winning awards in Cannes this year.
He also created campaigns for Coke Zero, Volkswagen and Burger King.
Before CP&B, Miller was a senior copywriter at JWT New York.
Bailes said: "Craig brings a wealth of experience from one of the world's best agencies. We're over the moon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film