Craig Miller quits Crispin Porter & Bogusky for VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
VCCP has appointed Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller as its creative director.
Miller, who joins the agency later this year, will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director.
His appointment comes four months after the departure of the creative director Steve Vranakis, who left in June to join Google Creative Lab. Bailes, who worked alongside Vranakis, was promoted after his departure.
During his five years at CP&B, Miller was a creative director at the agency's Boulder headquarters. He predominantly worked on the Domino's Pizza account, with his most recent campaign, "show us your pizza", winning awards in Cannes this year.
He also created campaigns for Coke Zero, Volkswagen and Burger King.
Before CP&B, Miller was a senior copywriter at JWT New York.
Bailes said: "Craig brings a wealth of experience from one of the world's best agencies. We're over the moon."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Leicestershire
- Account Director, London, £50k Direct Recruitment £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Brand Planning, top Manchester agency Perfect Marketing People To £55k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- UX Consultant (Mid-weight) Source £45000 - £50000 per annum + great benefits, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency