TBWA's Tim Bonnet to join Creston Group
Creston Group, the parent company of agencies including Tullo Marshall Warren, has hired TBWA\Group's Tim Bonnet as the chairman of its communications arm.
Bonnet joins Creston, which last year sold DLKW to Lowe for £28 million, from TBWA\Group UK, where he sat on the executive board and held a number of senior positions during his 15 years at the agency.
He replaces Chris Warren, also the chief executive of Tullo Marshall Warren, who is leaving Creston to pursue other opportunities.
Bonnet will join Creston in January. He was most recently the managing director of global clients at TBWA's brand behavioural agency Being.
He was previously the chief executive of Tequila\London and the chief executive of Agency.com.
Bonnet will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and development of the digital, direct, local marketing, PR and brand agencies within the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure