TBWA's Tim Bonnet to join Creston Group
Creston Group, the parent company of agencies including Tullo Marshall Warren, has hired TBWA\Group's Tim Bonnet as the chairman of its communications arm.
Bonnet joins Creston, which last year sold DLKW to Lowe for £28 million, from TBWA\Group UK, where he sat on the executive board and held a number of senior positions during his 15 years at the agency.
He replaces Chris Warren, also the chief executive of Tullo Marshall Warren, who is leaving Creston to pursue other opportunities.
Bonnet will join Creston in January. He was most recently the managing director of global clients at TBWA's brand behavioural agency Being.
He was previously the chief executive of Tequila\London and the chief executive of Agency.com.
Bonnet will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and development of the digital, direct, local marketing, PR and brand agencies within the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart