TBWA's Tim Bonnet to join Creston Group
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
Creston Group, the parent company of agencies including Tullo Marshall Warren, has hired TBWA\Group's Tim Bonnet as the chairman of its communications arm.
Bonnet joins Creston, which last year sold DLKW to Lowe for £28 million, from TBWA\Group UK, where he sat on the executive board and held a number of senior positions during his 15 years at the agency.
He replaces Chris Warren, also the chief executive of Tullo Marshall Warren, who is leaving Creston to pursue other opportunities.
Bonnet will join Creston in January. He was most recently the managing director of global clients at TBWA's brand behavioural agency Being.
He was previously the chief executive of Tequila\London and the chief executive of Agency.com.
Bonnet will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and development of the digital, direct, local marketing, PR and brand agencies within the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building