TBWA's Tim Bonnet to join Creston Group
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
Creston Group, the parent company of agencies including Tullo Marshall Warren, has hired TBWA\Group's Tim Bonnet as the chairman of its communications arm.
Bonnet joins Creston, which last year sold DLKW to Lowe for £28 million, from TBWA\Group UK, where he sat on the executive board and held a number of senior positions during his 15 years at the agency.
He replaces Chris Warren, also the chief executive of Tullo Marshall Warren, who is leaving Creston to pursue other opportunities.
Bonnet will join Creston in January. He was most recently the managing director of global clients at TBWA's brand behavioural agency Being.
He was previously the chief executive of Tequila\London and the chief executive of Agency.com.
Bonnet will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and development of the digital, direct, local marketing, PR and brand agencies within the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned