TBWA's Tim Bonnet to join Creston Group
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:00AM
Creston Group, the parent company of agencies including Tullo Marshall Warren, has hired TBWA\Group's Tim Bonnet as the chairman of its communications arm.
Bonnet joins Creston, which last year sold DLKW to Lowe for £28 million, from TBWA\Group UK, where he sat on the executive board and held a number of senior positions during his 15 years at the agency.
He replaces Chris Warren, also the chief executive of Tullo Marshall Warren, who is leaving Creston to pursue other opportunities.
Bonnet will join Creston in January. He was most recently the managing director of global clients at TBWA's brand behavioural agency Being.
He was previously the chief executive of Tequila\London and the chief executive of Agency.com.
Bonnet will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and development of the digital, direct, local marketing, PR and brand agencies within the group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £34k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £21k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director- Ceative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £40k - £45k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager- Creative Integrated Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated