AnalogFolk opens office in Sydney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:05AM
AnalogFolk, the London-based digital agency, is opening its first international office in Australia. Based in Sydney, the new office launches on 1 November, with Casella Wines as its founding client.
The agency will initially be responsible for delivering a global digital marketing strategy for Casella's Yellow Tail wine brand, creating web, mobile, event and retail activity.
Matt Grogan, the creative director of Tribal DDB Sydney, and Matt Robinson, the planning director of the Australian integrated agency BWM, have been appointed to run AnalogFolk Sydney.
Grogan had been at DDB for just under two years, most recently creating the "making tracks" campaign for Tourism Australia, which won "Best of Show" at this year's IAB Australia Awards and was also shortlisted in the Media category at Cannes.
Robinson has worked at ad agencies in Sydney and London for the past 14 years, including Agency.com, The White Agency and TBWA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Production Controller SAVVY Media Ltd £25K, Crawley, West Sussex
- PR Account Executive / Junior PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: excellent benefits package, Oxford
- Marketing Manager Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Junior Consultant (B2B) / Candidate Manager (PR) - Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Great bonus + benefits, Richmond upon Thames
- Director of Product Management Premier Consultants c. £120,000 plus benefits and bonus, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith