AnalogFolk opens office in Sydney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:05AM
AnalogFolk, the London-based digital agency, is opening its first international office in Australia. Based in Sydney, the new office launches on 1 November, with Casella Wines as its founding client.
The agency will initially be responsible for delivering a global digital marketing strategy for Casella's Yellow Tail wine brand, creating web, mobile, event and retail activity.
Matt Grogan, the creative director of Tribal DDB Sydney, and Matt Robinson, the planning director of the Australian integrated agency BWM, have been appointed to run AnalogFolk Sydney.
Grogan had been at DDB for just under two years, most recently creating the "making tracks" campaign for Tourism Australia, which won "Best of Show" at this year's IAB Australia Awards and was also shortlisted in the Media category at Cannes.
Robinson has worked at ad agencies in Sydney and London for the past 14 years, including Agency.com, The White Agency and TBWA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Automotive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, London
- Senior Digital Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £30,000, West Midlands
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £30k-£35k, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure