AnalogFolk opens office in Sydney
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 11:05AM
AnalogFolk, the London-based digital agency, is opening its first international office in Australia. Based in Sydney, the new office launches on 1 November, with Casella Wines as its founding client.
The agency will initially be responsible for delivering a global digital marketing strategy for Casella's Yellow Tail wine brand, creating web, mobile, event and retail activity.
Matt Grogan, the creative director of Tribal DDB Sydney, and Matt Robinson, the planning director of the Australian integrated agency BWM, have been appointed to run AnalogFolk Sydney.
Grogan had been at DDB for just under two years, most recently creating the "making tracks" campaign for Tourism Australia, which won "Best of Show" at this year's IAB Australia Awards and was also shortlisted in the Media category at Cannes.
Robinson has worked at ad agencies in Sydney and London for the past 14 years, including Agency.com, The White Agency and TBWA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Integrated Marketing Agency ADLIB £ Competitive , Bournemouth
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2