Hotline: Golley Slater rebrands advertising arm
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 October 2011 12:00AM
Golley Slater, the independent full-service agency, has rebranded its London office's digital and advertising arm as The Den after scouting for a name online, and not the whole group. The agency first opened a London office in 2003.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager AF Selection £26,000 - £28,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search / Biddable Manager - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...