Turner Media Innovations promotes Rachel Lewis
Turner Media Innovations, Turner Broadcasting's ad sales arm, has promoted online sales manager Rachel Lewis to digital commercial director, EMEA, following the departure of Colleen Kearney.
As digital commercial director, Lewis will be charged with leading the digital commercial strategy for Turner Broadcasting’s online properties, such as www.cartoonnetwork.co.uk, www.boomerangtv.co.uk and www.cartoonito.co.uk.
In her new role, Lewis will lead a team of three and be responsible for managing the digital ad sales, online sponsorship and promotions across the Turner Media portfolio in the UK and across Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
She will report to Simon Cox, vice-president of Turner Media Innovations, EMEA.
With a background in pan-European digital sales, Lewis joined Turner Media Innovations in 2009 from AOL. Prior to AOL, she worked at BBC Worldwide in its pan-European digital operation.
Cox said: "Rachel leads from the front and will be a formidable addition to our senior management team. It's a wholeheartedly deserved promotion and I have every confidence that with Rachel's steerage, our online revenue will continue to grow."
Turner Media Innovations brought its online display ad sales in-house in February, dropping its former partner AOL UK, which had handled the account from 2008.
Lewis said: "We have healthy revenue streams for our digital portfolio in the UK and EMEA, but there is still such tremendous growth potential across all our brands. This gives me the opportunity to continue to build and grow our digital sales business."
Kearney has relocated to the USA.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014