Marketing video report: Müller's Lee Rolston talks about brand consistency
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 03:27PM
Müller's marketing director, Lee Rolston, talks about the brand's strategy to unify its products and speak with a family voice, starting with its new, Wünderful Stuff campaign.
Rolston gives insight into the brand's thinking and how it looked outside its circle of competitors to create something "wünderful".
To read the full interview pick up this week’s issue of Marketing or read the profile feature online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile