Marketing video report: Müller's Lee Rolston talks about brand consistency
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 03:27PM
Müller's marketing director, Lee Rolston, talks about the brand's strategy to unify its products and speak with a family voice, starting with its new, Wünderful Stuff campaign.
Rolston gives insight into the brand's thinking and how it looked outside its circle of competitors to create something "wünderful".
To read the full interview pick up this week’s issue of Marketing or read the profile feature online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East