Marketing video report: Müller's Lee Rolston talks about brand consistency
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 03:27PM
Müller's marketing director, Lee Rolston, talks about the brand's strategy to unify its products and speak with a family voice, starting with its new, Wünderful Stuff campaign.
Rolston gives insight into the brand's thinking and how it looked outside its circle of competitors to create something "wünderful".
To read the full interview pick up this week’s issue of Marketing or read the profile feature online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Buyer Planner/Senior Buyer Planner Premier Media £22000 - £28000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sky Brand Manager - Brand Development Sky negotiable, Isleworth, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £135 - £140 per day, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Digital Producer / Account Manager - Creative Services EMEA Silverdrum £45,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad