Marketing video report: Müller's Lee Rolston talks about brand consistency
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 13 October 2011 03:27PM
Müller's marketing director, Lee Rolston, talks about the brand's strategy to unify its products and speak with a family voice, starting with its new, Wünderful Stuff campaign.
Rolston gives insight into the brand's thinking and how it looked outside its circle of competitors to create something "wünderful".
To read the full interview pick up this week’s issue of Marketing or read the profile feature online.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- NPD Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand Manager EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East England