Kraft launches Cadbury Screme Egg ads
Kraft Foods has launched an outdoor campaign to support the limited edition Halloween-themed version of Cadbury Creme Egg, the Screme Egg.
The outdoor campaign, created by advertising agency Fallon, builds on the goo and splat concept from earlier campaigns for the Creme Egg with the new strapline "The goolish one".
The ads, by creative directors Sam Oliver and Shish Patel and junior creative team Sam McCluskey and Becca Pottinger, show a chocolate egg about to be crushed in a scary looking device in a goulish cave.
The two-week campaign, booked by Omnicom media agency PHD and Aegis out of home specialist Posterscope, will be situated at six-sheets close to retailers, phone boxes and digital screens.
To expand the campaign creatively JCDecaux's Innovate division is to use a special printing technique for some of the posters to illuminate key areas of the creative while keeping the overall mood "dark and goulish".
The Screme Egg specials will run in major cities across the country including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow.
Amy Beresford, brand executive, Halloween and events, Kraft Foods, said: "Out-of-home offers the perfect platform to drive awareness of the limited edition Cadbury Screme Egg in the run up to Halloween.
"We have taken advantage of both the proximity targeting capabilities and the additional impact delivered by six-sheet specials and digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist / Planner - FREELANCE Royds Raphael £350-£450 day rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - Brand Comms Agency Royds Raphael £35K-£50K+bonus+bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham