Kraft launches Cadbury Screme Egg ads
Kraft Foods has launched an outdoor campaign to support the limited edition Halloween-themed version of Cadbury Creme Egg, the Screme Egg.
The outdoor campaign, created by advertising agency Fallon, builds on the goo and splat concept from earlier campaigns for the Creme Egg with the new strapline "The goolish one".
The ads, by creative directors Sam Oliver and Shish Patel and junior creative team Sam McCluskey and Becca Pottinger, show a chocolate egg about to be crushed in a scary looking device in a goulish cave.
The two-week campaign, booked by Omnicom media agency PHD and Aegis out of home specialist Posterscope, will be situated at six-sheets close to retailers, phone boxes and digital screens.
To expand the campaign creatively JCDecaux's Innovate division is to use a special printing technique for some of the posters to illuminate key areas of the creative while keeping the overall mood "dark and goulish".
The Screme Egg specials will run in major cities across the country including London, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield and Glasgow.
Amy Beresford, brand executive, Halloween and events, Kraft Foods, said: "Out-of-home offers the perfect platform to drive awareness of the limited edition Cadbury Screme Egg in the run up to Halloween.
"We have taken advantage of both the proximity targeting capabilities and the additional impact delivered by six-sheet specials and digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Global Media Manager - Cross Media Dot-Gap £47k , Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile