David & Goliath London adds Katie Treggiden to management team
David & Goliath London has appointed Katie Treggiden as its first client services and new business director.
Teggiden will join the management team of Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, who are also creative directors.
D&G is in the process of growing its London office to rival its counterpart in LA, which currently employs 145 people.
Treggiden comes from Kindred agency where she spent four years in client services on brands including Kia, Blistex, The Children's Mutual and LA Fitness.
Previously Treggiden worked at agencies Chemistry, Meteorite and Wunderman on clients ranging from Quality Street to English Heritage.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Head of Digital Reuben Sinclair bonus and healthcare cash plan, flexi-working, matched pension contribution, 25 days holiday, season, Londonderry (County)