David & Goliath London adds Katie Treggiden to management team
David & Goliath London has appointed Katie Treggiden as its first client services and new business director.
Teggiden will join the management team of Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, who are also creative directors.
D&G is in the process of growing its London office to rival its counterpart in LA, which currently employs 145 people.
Treggiden comes from Kindred agency where she spent four years in client services on brands including Kia, Blistex, The Children's Mutual and LA Fitness.
Previously Treggiden worked at agencies Chemistry, Meteorite and Wunderman on clients ranging from Quality Street to English Heritage.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London