David & Goliath London adds Katie Treggiden to management team
David & Goliath London has appointed Katie Treggiden as its first client services and new business director.
Teggiden will join the management team of Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, who are also creative directors.
D&G is in the process of growing its London office to rival its counterpart in LA, which currently employs 145 people.
Treggiden comes from Kindred agency where she spent four years in client services on brands including Kia, Blistex, The Children's Mutual and LA Fitness.
Previously Treggiden worked at agencies Chemistry, Meteorite and Wunderman on clients ranging from Quality Street to English Heritage.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch