David & Goliath London adds Katie Treggiden to management team
David & Goliath London has appointed Katie Treggiden as its first client services and new business director.
Teggiden will join the management team of Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, who are also creative directors.
D&G is in the process of growing its London office to rival its counterpart in LA, which currently employs 145 people.
Treggiden comes from Kindred agency where she spent four years in client services on brands including Kia, Blistex, The Children's Mutual and LA Fitness.
Previously Treggiden worked at agencies Chemistry, Meteorite and Wunderman on clients ranging from Quality Street to English Heritage.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad