David & Goliath London adds Katie Treggiden to management team
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 18 October 2011 11:40AM
David & Goliath London has appointed Katie Treggiden as its first client services and new business director.
Teggiden will join the management team of Rob Porteous and Dave Askwith, who are also creative directors.
D&G is in the process of growing its London office to rival its counterpart in LA, which currently employs 145 people.
Treggiden comes from Kindred agency where she spent four years in client services on brands including Kia, Blistex, The Children's Mutual and LA Fitness.
Previously Treggiden worked at agencies Chemistry, Meteorite and Wunderman on clients ranging from Quality Street to English Heritage.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media