GLL leisure charity appoints Spinnaker to digital task
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:50AM
GLL, the charitable leisure and fitness group, has appointed Spinnaker to develop its new website and digital strategy as it looks to bolster its online presence.
GLL, which operates over 100 public leisure centres, is looking to create better user experience and encourage content sharing, ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The agency won the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The appointment comes as GLL is undergoing a rebrand. Earlier this month (6 October) it appointed Albion to create a new brand positioning, working in tandem with the Government’s Change4Life initiative.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Search Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Manchester
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London