GLL leisure charity appoints Spinnaker to digital task
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:50AM
GLL, the charitable leisure and fitness group, has appointed Spinnaker to develop its new website and digital strategy as it looks to bolster its online presence.
GLL, which operates over 100 public leisure centres, is looking to create better user experience and encourage content sharing, ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The agency won the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The appointment comes as GLL is undergoing a rebrand. Earlier this month (6 October) it appointed Albion to create a new brand positioning, working in tandem with the Government’s Change4Life initiative.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media