GLL leisure charity appoints Spinnaker to digital task
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:50AM
GLL, the charitable leisure and fitness group, has appointed Spinnaker to develop its new website and digital strategy as it looks to bolster its online presence.
GLL, which operates over 100 public leisure centres, is looking to create better user experience and encourage content sharing, ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The agency won the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The appointment comes as GLL is undergoing a rebrand. Earlier this month (6 October) it appointed Albion to create a new brand positioning, working in tandem with the Government’s Change4Life initiative.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £220 - £250 per day, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Sales Executive/Account Manager Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, West End
- Ecommerce Product Manager Stopgap £35000 - £40000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign