GLL leisure charity appoints Spinnaker to digital task
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:50AM
GLL, the charitable leisure and fitness group, has appointed Spinnaker to develop its new website and digital strategy as it looks to bolster its online presence.
GLL, which operates over 100 public leisure centres, is looking to create better user experience and encourage content sharing, ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The agency won the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The appointment comes as GLL is undergoing a rebrand. Earlier this month (6 October) it appointed Albion to create a new brand positioning, working in tandem with the Government’s Change4Life initiative.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Marketing Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Ireland / Dublin
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- ITV chief calls for Sky and Virgin to pay for content