GLL leisure charity appoints Spinnaker to digital task
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 19 October 2011 10:50AM
GLL, the charitable leisure and fitness group, has appointed Spinnaker to develop its new website and digital strategy as it looks to bolster its online presence.
GLL, which operates over 100 public leisure centres, is looking to create better user experience and encourage content sharing, ahead of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The agency won the business following a four-way pitch against undisclosed agencies.
The appointment comes as GLL is undergoing a rebrand. Earlier this month (6 October) it appointed Albion to create a new brand positioning, working in tandem with the Government’s Change4Life initiative.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Assistant Stopgap £20000 - £25000 per annum + 12 month FTC, South East England
- Head of Marketing Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, SAM, London, up to £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London