Isobar picks Penny Herriman as UK chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Penny Herriman, the former chief executive of WCRS, is joining Isobar UK as its chief executive.
Herriman will be responsible for overseeing Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile and Isobar Social, and is charged with building on the company’s model of integrated business with digital at its heart.
She will report to Aegis Media’s UK chief executive, Rob Horler.
Her arrival will allow Mark Cridge, the founder of Glue Isobar, to concentrate more fully on his role as Isobar’s global managing director.
While at WCRS, Herriman oversaw its merger with the sister digital agency Altogether, creating WCRS&Co.
She said: "With agencies struggling to integrate genuine creative thinking and digital innovation, where better to crack it than Isobar with its pedigree of creativity and digital excellence."
Cridge added: "Securing the services of Penny is hugely welcome. She’s great at driving senior client relationships and has a real passion for creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media