Isobar picks Penny Herriman as UK chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Penny Herriman, the former chief executive of WCRS, is joining Isobar UK as its chief executive.
Herriman will be responsible for overseeing Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile and Isobar Social, and is charged with building on the company’s model of integrated business with digital at its heart.
She will report to Aegis Media’s UK chief executive, Rob Horler.
Her arrival will allow Mark Cridge, the founder of Glue Isobar, to concentrate more fully on his role as Isobar’s global managing director.
While at WCRS, Herriman oversaw its merger with the sister digital agency Altogether, creating WCRS&Co.
She said: "With agencies struggling to integrate genuine creative thinking and digital innovation, where better to crack it than Isobar with its pedigree of creativity and digital excellence."
Cridge added: "Securing the services of Penny is hugely welcome. She’s great at driving senior client relationships and has a real passion for creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad