Isobar picks Penny Herriman as UK chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Penny Herriman, the former chief executive of WCRS, is joining Isobar UK as its chief executive.
Herriman will be responsible for overseeing Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile and Isobar Social, and is charged with building on the company’s model of integrated business with digital at its heart.
She will report to Aegis Media’s UK chief executive, Rob Horler.
Her arrival will allow Mark Cridge, the founder of Glue Isobar, to concentrate more fully on his role as Isobar’s global managing director.
While at WCRS, Herriman oversaw its merger with the sister digital agency Altogether, creating WCRS&Co.
She said: "With agencies struggling to integrate genuine creative thinking and digital innovation, where better to crack it than Isobar with its pedigree of creativity and digital excellence."
Cridge added: "Securing the services of Penny is hugely welcome. She’s great at driving senior client relationships and has a real passion for creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline