Isobar picks Penny Herriman as UK chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Penny Herriman, the former chief executive of WCRS, is joining Isobar UK as its chief executive.
Herriman will be responsible for overseeing Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile and Isobar Social, and is charged with building on the company’s model of integrated business with digital at its heart.
She will report to Aegis Media’s UK chief executive, Rob Horler.
Her arrival will allow Mark Cridge, the founder of Glue Isobar, to concentrate more fully on his role as Isobar’s global managing director.
While at WCRS, Herriman oversaw its merger with the sister digital agency Altogether, creating WCRS&Co.
She said: "With agencies struggling to integrate genuine creative thinking and digital innovation, where better to crack it than Isobar with its pedigree of creativity and digital excellence."
Cridge added: "Securing the services of Penny is hugely welcome. She’s great at driving senior client relationships and has a real passion for creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Head of Retail Twist Recruitment £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Activation Account Manager Salt Negotiable, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith