Isobar picks Penny Herriman as UK chief executive
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 08:00AM
Penny Herriman, the former chief executive of WCRS, is joining Isobar UK as its chief executive.
Herriman will be responsible for overseeing Glue Isobar, Isobar Mobile and Isobar Social, and is charged with building on the company’s model of integrated business with digital at its heart.
She will report to Aegis Media’s UK chief executive, Rob Horler.
Her arrival will allow Mark Cridge, the founder of Glue Isobar, to concentrate more fully on his role as Isobar’s global managing director.
While at WCRS, Herriman oversaw its merger with the sister digital agency Altogether, creating WCRS&Co.
She said: "With agencies struggling to integrate genuine creative thinking and digital innovation, where better to crack it than Isobar with its pedigree of creativity and digital excellence."
Cridge added: "Securing the services of Penny is hugely welcome. She’s great at driving senior client relationships and has a real passion for creative work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media