Victor Sahate joins AnalogFolk as ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 11:30AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Victor Sahate as its first executive creative director.
Sahate joins from Syzygy, where he held an equivalent role. He will now oversee AnalogFolk's 12-strong creative department, working on a client list that includes Seat, Malibu, Cancer Research UK and Sony Ericsson.
AnalogFolk has been without a lead creative figurehead since July 2009, when its creative partner, Matt Hardisty, left to join Mother.
Bill Brock, the founder of AnalogFolk, said: "Our focus on making and marketing innovative experiences that create value for people and brands becomes even clearer and more ambitious with Victor on-board."
Sahate had been at Syzygy for just over a year, working on campaigns for Mazda and Mercedes-Benz.
He said: "It's amazing to join AnalogFolk at such an exciting time. I was attracted to the agency's vision regarding the importance of creating value through interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Field Manager - Experiential Agency - up to £34k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £34k, west london
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads