Victor Sahate joins AnalogFolk as ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 11:30AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Victor Sahate as its first executive creative director.
Sahate joins from Syzygy, where he held an equivalent role. He will now oversee AnalogFolk's 12-strong creative department, working on a client list that includes Seat, Malibu, Cancer Research UK and Sony Ericsson.
AnalogFolk has been without a lead creative figurehead since July 2009, when its creative partner, Matt Hardisty, left to join Mother.
Bill Brock, the founder of AnalogFolk, said: "Our focus on making and marketing innovative experiences that create value for people and brands becomes even clearer and more ambitious with Victor on-board."
Sahate had been at Syzygy for just over a year, working on campaigns for Mazda and Mercedes-Benz.
He said: "It's amazing to join AnalogFolk at such an exciting time. I was attracted to the agency's vision regarding the importance of creating value through interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter