Victor Sahate joins AnalogFolk as ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 11:30AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Victor Sahate as its first executive creative director.
Sahate joins from Syzygy, where he held an equivalent role. He will now oversee AnalogFolk's 12-strong creative department, working on a client list that includes Seat, Malibu, Cancer Research UK and Sony Ericsson.
AnalogFolk has been without a lead creative figurehead since July 2009, when its creative partner, Matt Hardisty, left to join Mother.
Bill Brock, the founder of AnalogFolk, said: "Our focus on making and marketing innovative experiences that create value for people and brands becomes even clearer and more ambitious with Victor on-board."
Sahate had been at Syzygy for just over a year, working on campaigns for Mazda and Mercedes-Benz.
He said: "It's amazing to join AnalogFolk at such an exciting time. I was attracted to the agency's vision regarding the importance of creating value through interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London