Victor Sahate joins AnalogFolk as ECD
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 11:30AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Victor Sahate as its first executive creative director.
Sahate joins from Syzygy, where he held an equivalent role. He will now oversee AnalogFolk's 12-strong creative department, working on a client list that includes Seat, Malibu, Cancer Research UK and Sony Ericsson.
AnalogFolk has been without a lead creative figurehead since July 2009, when its creative partner, Matt Hardisty, left to join Mother.
Bill Brock, the founder of AnalogFolk, said: "Our focus on making and marketing innovative experiences that create value for people and brands becomes even clearer and more ambitious with Victor on-board."
Sahate had been at Syzygy for just over a year, working on campaigns for Mazda and Mercedes-Benz.
He said: "It's amazing to join AnalogFolk at such an exciting time. I was attracted to the agency's vision regarding the importance of creating value through interaction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media