Vodden moves to OgilvyOne London
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:05AM
OgilvyOne London has appointed Kohlben Vodden, a senior strategic account director at Wunderman, as its head of social media and content.
Vodden will be responsible for developing creative and measurable social media and content solutions for OgilvyOne's clients.
He will work closely with Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London, and the agency's executive creative directors, Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse.
At Wunderman, Vodden worked on clients including Ford, Pringles and Land Rover. Before that, he was the global head of social media at the Washington Post Group and the head of digital at the global recruitment specialists OS2i. He is also the founder and editor of WhatWorksWhere.com, an online global guide to new media.
Vodden said: "I look forward to working with some of the best minds in the industry to help brands realise the full potential of their social media and content strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne