Vodden moves to OgilvyOne London
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:05AM
OgilvyOne London has appointed Kohlben Vodden, a senior strategic account director at Wunderman, as its head of social media and content.
Vodden will be responsible for developing creative and measurable social media and content solutions for OgilvyOne's clients.
He will work closely with Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London, and the agency's executive creative directors, Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse.
At Wunderman, Vodden worked on clients including Ford, Pringles and Land Rover. Before that, he was the global head of social media at the Washington Post Group and the head of digital at the global recruitment specialists OS2i. He is also the founder and editor of WhatWorksWhere.com, an online global guide to new media.
Vodden said: "I look forward to working with some of the best minds in the industry to help brands realise the full potential of their social media and content strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'