Vodden moves to OgilvyOne London
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:05AM
OgilvyOne London has appointed Kohlben Vodden, a senior strategic account director at Wunderman, as its head of social media and content.
Vodden will be responsible for developing creative and measurable social media and content solutions for OgilvyOne's clients.
He will work closely with Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London, and the agency's executive creative directors, Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse.
At Wunderman, Vodden worked on clients including Ford, Pringles and Land Rover. Before that, he was the global head of social media at the Washington Post Group and the head of digital at the global recruitment specialists OS2i. He is also the founder and editor of WhatWorksWhere.com, an online global guide to new media.
Vodden said: "I look forward to working with some of the best minds in the industry to help brands realise the full potential of their social media and content strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Director Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/CA,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure