Vodden moves to OgilvyOne London
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:05AM
OgilvyOne London has appointed Kohlben Vodden, a senior strategic account director at Wunderman, as its head of social media and content.
Vodden will be responsible for developing creative and measurable social media and content solutions for OgilvyOne's clients.
He will work closely with Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London, and the agency's executive creative directors, Charlie Wilson and Emma de la Fosse.
At Wunderman, Vodden worked on clients including Ford, Pringles and Land Rover. Before that, he was the global head of social media at the Washington Post Group and the head of digital at the global recruitment specialists OS2i. He is also the founder and editor of WhatWorksWhere.com, an online global guide to new media.
Vodden said: "I look forward to working with some of the best minds in the industry to help brands realise the full potential of their social media and content strategies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014