BBH's McGrann and Clough join AMV BBDO
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:40AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has hired Andy Clough and Richard McGrann as part of a strategy to bolster its creative department.
The pair join as creative directors from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. Award-winning work created by the team includes the "imagination" spot for Audi and the Lynx "get in there" activity.
They started their careers at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in 1997, where they worked on accounts such as Virgin, COI, Land Rover and The Times. Clough and McGrann moved to BBH in 2004, where they produced the recent Matalan "forever summer" campaign as well as ads for Levi's.
The team will report to AMV's executive creative director, Paul Brazier.
This summer, AMV hired the former Ogilvy & Mather New York global creative directors, John LaMacchia and Simon Foster, as well as Adrian Rossi and Alex Grieve, the creative directors from Glue Isobar.
Brazier said: "It's been a really exciting year for building AMV's creative department.
Andy and Richard are a high-calibre team from an excellent agency. I'm delighted they are joining us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Coordinator Brand Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, Wellingborough
- Digital & CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Client Manager - Digital & Technical to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Data & Database Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency