BBH's McGrann and Clough join AMV BBDO
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 11:40AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has hired Andy Clough and Richard McGrann as part of a strategy to bolster its creative department.
The pair join as creative directors from Bartle Bogle Hegarty. Award-winning work created by the team includes the "imagination" spot for Audi and the Lynx "get in there" activity.
They started their careers at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R in 1997, where they worked on accounts such as Virgin, COI, Land Rover and The Times. Clough and McGrann moved to BBH in 2004, where they produced the recent Matalan "forever summer" campaign as well as ads for Levi's.
The team will report to AMV's executive creative director, Paul Brazier.
This summer, AMV hired the former Ogilvy & Mather New York global creative directors, John LaMacchia and Simon Foster, as well as Adrian Rossi and Alex Grieve, the creative directors from Glue Isobar.
Brazier said: "It's been a really exciting year for building AMV's creative department.
Andy and Richard are a high-calibre team from an excellent agency. I'm delighted they are joining us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers