Wieden+Kennedy creatives join VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:10PM
VCCP has recruited Wieden+Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey, the team behind the "dot" campaign for Nokia, as senior creatives.
The pair join the agency this week and will work across a range of clients. They will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director of VCCP.
McCall and Dorey had been at W+K since December 2004, working on Nike, The Guardian, Yakult and Honda.
Their Honda work includes the "Honda spotting" TV ad and a campaign celebrating the automotive brand's involvement in the Isle of Man TT race.
More recently, McCall and Dorey spent the majority of their time working on Nokia, creating the "dot" ad, which set a new Guinness World Record for the "world's smallest stop-motion animation character in a film". W+K has since lost its Nokia business.
Bailes said: "Mark and Rich are full of bright ideas. They'll help strengthen our work across the board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014