Wieden+Kennedy creatives join VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:10PM
VCCP has recruited Wieden+Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey, the team behind the "dot" campaign for Nokia, as senior creatives.
The pair join the agency this week and will work across a range of clients. They will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director of VCCP.
McCall and Dorey had been at W+K since December 2004, working on Nike, The Guardian, Yakult and Honda.
Their Honda work includes the "Honda spotting" TV ad and a campaign celebrating the automotive brand's involvement in the Isle of Man TT race.
More recently, McCall and Dorey spent the majority of their time working on Nokia, creating the "dot" ad, which set a new Guinness World Record for the "world's smallest stop-motion animation character in a film". W+K has since lost its Nokia business.
Bailes said: "Mark and Rich are full of bright ideas. They'll help strengthen our work across the board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films