Wieden+Kennedy creatives join VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:10PM
VCCP has recruited Wieden+Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey, the team behind the "dot" campaign for Nokia, as senior creatives.
The pair join the agency this week and will work across a range of clients. They will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director of VCCP.
McCall and Dorey had been at W+K since December 2004, working on Nike, The Guardian, Yakult and Honda.
Their Honda work includes the "Honda spotting" TV ad and a campaign celebrating the automotive brand's involvement in the Isle of Man TT race.
More recently, McCall and Dorey spent the majority of their time working on Nokia, creating the "dot" ad, which set a new Guinness World Record for the "world's smallest stop-motion animation character in a film". W+K has since lost its Nokia business.
Bailes said: "Mark and Rich are full of bright ideas. They'll help strengthen our work across the board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list