Wieden+Kennedy creatives join VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:10PM
VCCP has recruited Wieden+Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey, the team behind the "dot" campaign for Nokia, as senior creatives.
The pair join the agency this week and will work across a range of clients. They will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director of VCCP.
McCall and Dorey had been at W+K since December 2004, working on Nike, The Guardian, Yakult and Honda.
Their Honda work includes the "Honda spotting" TV ad and a campaign celebrating the automotive brand's involvement in the Isle of Man TT race.
More recently, McCall and Dorey spent the majority of their time working on Nokia, creating the "dot" ad, which set a new Guinness World Record for the "world's smallest stop-motion animation character in a film". W+K has since lost its Nokia business.
Bailes said: "Mark and Rich are full of bright ideas. They'll help strengthen our work across the board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ARTWORKER - CREATIVE COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- 2D DESIGNER - LIVE COMMUNCATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot