Wieden+Kennedy creatives join VCCP
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:10PM
VCCP has recruited Wieden+Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey, the team behind the "dot" campaign for Nokia, as senior creatives.
The pair join the agency this week and will work across a range of clients. They will report to Darren Bailes, the executive creative director of VCCP.
McCall and Dorey had been at W+K since December 2004, working on Nike, The Guardian, Yakult and Honda.
Their Honda work includes the "Honda spotting" TV ad and a campaign celebrating the automotive brand's involvement in the Isle of Man TT race.
More recently, McCall and Dorey spent the majority of their time working on Nokia, creating the "dot" ad, which set a new Guinness World Record for the "world's smallest stop-motion animation character in a film". W+K has since lost its Nokia business.
Bailes said: "Mark and Rich are full of bright ideas. They'll help strengthen our work across the board."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch