Beta nets Nuffield integrated account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:05PM
Nuffield, the UK's largest health charity, has appointed Beta to handle its integrated advertising account.
Beta picked up the business without a pitch and will now work on a relaunch of the brand, starting with an overhaul of its website. The charity said that it plans to spend £4 million on advertising to back the relaunch.
Nuffield is a not-for-profit organisation that operates more than 200 facilities across the UK, including a number of private hospitals and health clubs.
The brand previously used Gyro on its advertising business. The agency started working on the account in September 2009, and oversaw a repositioning of Nuffield to help promote it as a one-stop destination for healthcare, fitness and wellbeing.
David Grint, the Nuffield group marketing director, said: "We have been hugely impressed by Beta's integrated capabilities and look forward to working closely with it across a range of projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Communications & Design Major Players £50000 - £58000 per hour, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager - Big Design & Build Projects ADLIB £30000 - £42000 per annum, Bristol
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014