Beta nets Nuffield integrated account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:05PM
Nuffield, the UK's largest health charity, has appointed Beta to handle its integrated advertising account.
Beta picked up the business without a pitch and will now work on a relaunch of the brand, starting with an overhaul of its website. The charity said that it plans to spend £4 million on advertising to back the relaunch.
Nuffield is a not-for-profit organisation that operates more than 200 facilities across the UK, including a number of private hospitals and health clubs.
The brand previously used Gyro on its advertising business. The agency started working on the account in September 2009, and oversaw a repositioning of Nuffield to help promote it as a one-stop destination for healthcare, fitness and wellbeing.
David Grint, the Nuffield group marketing director, said: "We have been hugely impressed by Beta's integrated capabilities and look forward to working closely with it across a range of projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £85K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Social Media Manager: Award Winning Advertising Agency: £34-37k Rocket Recruitment £34,000 - 37,000 + benefits & agency perks!, London (Central), London (Greater)