Beta nets Nuffield integrated account
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 October 2011 12:05PM
Nuffield, the UK's largest health charity, has appointed Beta to handle its integrated advertising account.
Beta picked up the business without a pitch and will now work on a relaunch of the brand, starting with an overhaul of its website. The charity said that it plans to spend £4 million on advertising to back the relaunch.
Nuffield is a not-for-profit organisation that operates more than 200 facilities across the UK, including a number of private hospitals and health clubs.
The brand previously used Gyro on its advertising business. The agency started working on the account in September 2009, and oversaw a repositioning of Nuffield to help promote it as a one-stop destination for healthcare, fitness and wellbeing.
David Grint, the Nuffield group marketing director, said: "We have been hugely impressed by Beta's integrated capabilities and look forward to working closely with it across a range of projects."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP