Hotline: Mike Cavers leaves The Marketing Store
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 12:00AM
Mike Cavers, the executive creative director of The Marketing Store, has left the agency without a job to go to.
The former Chemistry creative chief had been in the role for just over two years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region