Hotline: Mike Cavers leaves The Marketing Store
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 October 2011 12:00AM
Mike Cavers, the executive creative director of The Marketing Store, has left the agency without a job to go to.
The former Chemistry creative chief had been in the role for just over two years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Freelance Digital Account Handler Source £220 - £350 per day, London
- Consultant Advanse Excellent - to attract the best + Benefits , Altrincham, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL DESIGNER (Fashion, Conceptual, Web, Tablet, Mobile) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , London