Radox in first brand extension under Unilever ownership
Unilever UK is launching a new line for its recently acquired home and personal care brand, Radox, backed by a £2m marketing spend.
The new line, Radox Spa, is a range of indulgent "spa inspired" products, which will be supported by a £2m marketing push, with a focus on digital activity.
The activity launched this month is the first from Unilever since it bought the brand in December 2010 as part of its £1bn cash acquisition of Sara Lee's European personal care and laundry business.
It includes Radox Spa "pop up" stands at train stations and shopping centres across the UK, offering consumers a professional massage, with targeted outdoor activity planned for mid-October.
The digital element of the campaign features a "virtual Radox spa" created on Facebook, in which consumers can take an online consultation to find out which product is best suited for them and download "ambient music tracks" to help them relax.
Cassie Shuttlewood, brand manager for Radox Spa, said: "The Radox Spa range has been developed to bring all the relaxation benefits of the spa experience into peoples' homes.
"We have developed a programme of innovative digital and experiential marketing activity to really bring the new range to life; through sound, sight and experience, and we look forward to inviting consumers all around the UK to step into a Radox Spa."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- UX DESIGNER - (Creative, User Experience, Layout, Branding) Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £35000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus and Benefits, London
- Brand Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Sales Manager- Travel - Programmatic Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum + commission, benefits & shares!, London
- Middleweight Print Designer Major Players £22000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits package, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch