Iris pairs up with US media company Meredith Corporation
Iris has sold a minority stake to magazine and TV company Meredith Corporation, and the two companies are launching a global creative network combining their specialisms.
The partnership will combine Iris's global creative services with Meredith's content and CRM capabilities.
Iris will share its consumer insights with Meredith, which publishes a range of home and lifestyle magazines and has 12 broadcast stations, to offer clients a range of services, such as loyalty, analytics, mobile, campaign management and digital.
The network will not have a separate identity and will be run separately by both companies' management teams.
Fuller details will be unveiled this weekend in the US, at the Association of National Advertisers Annual Masters of Marketing conference in Phoenix, Arizona, where Meredith will announce it will rebrand its integrated marketing arm as Meredith Xcelerated Marketing.
The network will have a combined client list including Kraft, Honda, Chrysler, Sony Ericsson, Microsoft and Adidas.
Ian Millner, global chief executive and co-founder at Iris, said: "This is going to offer clients a real alternative to the traditional agency network model and one that is fit for the ‘always on’ world we now live in.
"We believe that the best marketing in the world looks and feels more like ‘participation content’ than the more linear models around marketing communication."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager - Brand Accounts!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham