Eurostar seeks top marketers for European team
Eurostar is looking to appoint a head of central marketing to drive brand consistency across the key markets of the UK, France and Belgium.
The cross-Channel train service recently announced a restructure of its marketing department and will replace the country marketing teams with a single central division, led by director of marketing and brand, Lionel Benbassat.
Three new roles, including head of local marketing, head of 2012 sponsorship, and marketing strategy planner, will be filled by internal candidates.
Eurostar is seeking an external candidate to become the general manager of central marketing. As part of the restructure, sales and marketing director Emma Harris is to leave Eurostar.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure