Eurostar seeks top marketers for European team
Eurostar is looking to appoint a head of central marketing to drive brand consistency across the key markets of the UK, France and Belgium.
The cross-Channel train service recently announced a restructure of its marketing department and will replace the country marketing teams with a single central division, led by director of marketing and brand, Lionel Benbassat.
Three new roles, including head of local marketing, head of 2012 sponsorship, and marketing strategy planner, will be filled by internal candidates.
Eurostar is seeking an external candidate to become the general manager of central marketing. As part of the restructure, sales and marketing director Emma Harris is to leave Eurostar.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London