Eurostar seeks top marketers for European team
Eurostar is looking to appoint a head of central marketing to drive brand consistency across the key markets of the UK, France and Belgium.
The cross-Channel train service recently announced a restructure of its marketing department and will replace the country marketing teams with a single central division, led by director of marketing and brand, Lionel Benbassat.
Three new roles, including head of local marketing, head of 2012 sponsorship, and marketing strategy planner, will be filled by internal candidates.
Eurostar is seeking an external candidate to become the general manager of central marketing. As part of the restructure, sales and marketing director Emma Harris is to leave Eurostar.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business