Nike introduces non-stop runner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 09:30AM
Nike has launched a US TV and online campaign featuring a girl who never stops running, to promote its Lunarglide +2 Shields trainers.
'Some Time Together', by Wieden+Kennedy Portland and Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo, features people in the girl's life, such as her mum, dad, boyfriend and sister, running alongside her for a short period to spend time with her.
Four video interviews are also being released with members from the films, each talking about how the girl's constant running affects their lives.
The films have launched on Nike's digital and social media channels, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
A series of Never Stop Running challenges will also present runners with a weekly challenge to inspire them to go further and encourage them to share tips with the running community.
The creative directors on the ad were Alberto Ponte and Ryan O'Rourke from W+K Portland. Dylan Lee and Icaro Doira were the copywriters, while Guillermo Vego worked as the art director. The executive creative directors were Mark Fitzloff and Susan Hoffman.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Campaign Manager,Professional services,London,£50k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44