Nike introduces non-stop runner
Nike has launched a US TV and online campaign featuring a girl who never stops running, to promote its Lunarglide +2 Shields trainers.
'Some Time Together', by Wieden+Kennedy Portland and Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo, features people in the girl's life, such as her mum, dad, boyfriend and sister, running alongside her for a short period to spend time with her.
Four video interviews are also being released with members from the films, each talking about how the girl's constant running affects their lives.
The films have launched on Nike's digital and social media channels, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
A series of Never Stop Running challenges will also present runners with a weekly challenge to inspire them to go further and encourage them to share tips with the running community.
The creative directors on the ad were Alberto Ponte and Ryan O'Rourke from W+K Portland. Dylan Lee and Icaro Doira were the copywriters, while Guillermo Vego worked as the art director. The executive creative directors were Mark Fitzloff and Susan Hoffman.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Michael Page Digital Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + great benefits, Manchester
- Heavy Midweight Creative Team Major Players Ã‚£50000 per annum, London
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Senior Account Director Dynamic New Alliances Ã‚£55000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake