Nike introduces non-stop runner
Nike has launched a US TV and online campaign featuring a girl who never stops running, to promote its Lunarglide +2 Shields trainers.
'Some Time Together', by Wieden+Kennedy Portland and Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo, features people in the girl's life, such as her mum, dad, boyfriend and sister, running alongside her for a short period to spend time with her.
Four video interviews are also being released with members from the films, each talking about how the girl's constant running affects their lives.
The films have launched on Nike's digital and social media channels, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
A series of Never Stop Running challenges will also present runners with a weekly challenge to inspire them to go further and encourage them to share tips with the running community.
The creative directors on the ad were Alberto Ponte and Ryan O'Rourke from W+K Portland. Dylan Lee and Icaro Doira were the copywriters, while Guillermo Vego worked as the art director. The executive creative directors were Mark Fitzloff and Susan Hoffman.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £220 - £270 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director | Advertising | London | £47,000 (40-47K) Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Integrated | £30,000 Dynamic New Alliances £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Steve Auckland becomes CEO of Independent and Evening Standard operations
- Mark Lund moves to McCann as UK CEO