Nike introduces non-stop runner
Nike has launched a US TV and online campaign featuring a girl who never stops running, to promote its Lunarglide +2 Shields trainers.
'Some Time Together', by Wieden+Kennedy Portland and Wieden+Kennedy São Paulo, features people in the girl's life, such as her mum, dad, boyfriend and sister, running alongside her for a short period to spend time with her.
Four video interviews are also being released with members from the films, each talking about how the girl's constant running affects their lives.
The films have launched on Nike's digital and social media channels, as well as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
A series of Never Stop Running challenges will also present runners with a weekly challenge to inspire them to go further and encourage them to share tips with the running community.
The creative directors on the ad were Alberto Ponte and Ryan O'Rourke from W+K Portland. Dylan Lee and Icaro Doira were the copywriters, while Guillermo Vego worked as the art director. The executive creative directors were Mark Fitzloff and Susan Hoffman.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Manager Aspire £30000 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3