Samsung pushes camera to fashion crowd with Condé Nast style blog
By Matthew Chapman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:35AM
Samsung has partnered with magazine publisher Condé Nast for an online 'Street Style Looks, Caught on Samsung' campaign to promote the MultiView MV800 camera.
Condé Nast has arranged for four fashion photographers in four of the world’s fashion capitals to capture images of emerging street style trends with the Samsung MultiView MV800 camera.
Photographers include Jamie Baker from London and Jessie Parks from Rome, along with fashion photographers from Paris and New York.
Images will showcase the latest fashion from the winter season and will be uploaded to a dedicated Samsung Tumblr blog.
Consumers will be encouraged to upload their own "street style looks" to the Tumblr page.
In order to drive further interaction, visitors to the site will be asked to invent an animated image on Tumblr by splicing together three images to show a selection of the latest styles.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne