Samsung pushes camera to fashion crowd with Condé Nast style blog
By Matthew Chapman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:35AM
Samsung has partnered with magazine publisher Condé Nast for an online 'Street Style Looks, Caught on Samsung' campaign to promote the MultiView MV800 camera.
Condé Nast has arranged for four fashion photographers in four of the world’s fashion capitals to capture images of emerging street style trends with the Samsung MultiView MV800 camera.
Photographers include Jamie Baker from London and Jessie Parks from Rome, along with fashion photographers from Paris and New York.
Images will showcase the latest fashion from the winter season and will be uploaded to a dedicated Samsung Tumblr blog.
Consumers will be encouraged to upload their own "street style looks" to the Tumblr page.
In order to drive further interaction, visitors to the site will be asked to invent an animated image on Tumblr by splicing together three images to show a selection of the latest styles.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad