Samsung pushes camera to fashion crowd with Condé Nast style blog
By Matthew Chapman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:35AM
Samsung has partnered with magazine publisher Condé Nast for an online 'Street Style Looks, Caught on Samsung' campaign to promote the MultiView MV800 camera.
Condé Nast has arranged for four fashion photographers in four of the world’s fashion capitals to capture images of emerging street style trends with the Samsung MultiView MV800 camera.
Photographers include Jamie Baker from London and Jessie Parks from Rome, along with fashion photographers from Paris and New York.
Images will showcase the latest fashion from the winter season and will be uploaded to a dedicated Samsung Tumblr blog.
Consumers will be encouraged to upload their own "street style looks" to the Tumblr page.
In order to drive further interaction, visitors to the site will be asked to invent an animated image on Tumblr by splicing together three images to show a selection of the latest styles.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k , London Central
- Artworker AF Selection £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned