Samsung pushes camera to fashion crowd with Condé Nast style blog
By Matthew Chapman, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 25 October 2011 11:35AM
Samsung has partnered with magazine publisher Condé Nast for an online 'Street Style Looks, Caught on Samsung' campaign to promote the MultiView MV800 camera.
Condé Nast has arranged for four fashion photographers in four of the world’s fashion capitals to capture images of emerging street style trends with the Samsung MultiView MV800 camera.
Photographers include Jamie Baker from London and Jessie Parks from Rome, along with fashion photographers from Paris and New York.
Images will showcase the latest fashion from the winter season and will be uploaded to a dedicated Samsung Tumblr blog.
Consumers will be encouraged to upload their own "street style looks" to the Tumblr page.
In order to drive further interaction, visitors to the site will be asked to invent an animated image on Tumblr by splicing together three images to show a selection of the latest styles.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £to attract the best, London (North), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Director - global branding agency JEFFERSON £45-60k plus a large array of benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)