Samsung pushes camera to fashion crowd with Condé Nast style blog
Samsung has partnered with magazine publisher Condé Nast for an online 'Street Style Looks, Caught on Samsung' campaign to promote the MultiView MV800 camera.
Condé Nast has arranged for four fashion photographers in four of the world’s fashion capitals to capture images of emerging street style trends with the Samsung MultiView MV800 camera.
Photographers include Jamie Baker from London and Jessie Parks from Rome, along with fashion photographers from Paris and New York.
Images will showcase the latest fashion from the winter season and will be uploaded to a dedicated Samsung Tumblr blog.
Consumers will be encouraged to upload their own "street style looks" to the Tumblr page.
In order to drive further interaction, visitors to the site will be asked to invent an animated image on Tumblr by splicing together three images to show a selection of the latest styles.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Cultural Insight Rare Selection Up to £42500 + benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Twist Recruitment £32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, City of London
- SEO Director / Head of Business Development - £65K (£85K OTE) Salt £65000 per annum + 20000 OTE, London
- Senior Account Manager, Corporate Branding Hasson Associates £38,000 - £50,000 , Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity