Sainsbury's launches Paralympic brand identity
Sainsbury's is rolling out its 'Here's to Extraordinary' brand identity for the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
The branding, created by FutureBrand and AMV.BBDO, aims to deliver a consistent identity for all the supermarket's sponsorship activity running up to the launch of the games.
An 'Here's to Extraordinary' advertising campaign will run next year. Branding will appear on delivery vehicles, shopfronts and point-of-sales material.
Jat Sahota, Sainsbury's head of sponsorship, said: "We wanted to create an identity that celebrates Paralympic athletes for their status as world-class, elite athletes, and not just for the obstacles they have overcome in coming to terms with their disabilities."
The supermarket chain signed up as the first Paralympic-only partner after becoming a tier one sponsor in May last year.
In order to support its sponsorship, Sainsbury's will make Paralympic Games and ParalympicsGB merchandise available in its 950 nationwide stores.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Director - Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Database Executive Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Selections Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000 + Benefits, London