Sainsbury's launches Paralympic brand identity
Sainsbury's is rolling out its 'Here's to Extraordinary' brand identity for the London 2012 Paralympic Games.
The branding, created by FutureBrand and AMV.BBDO, aims to deliver a consistent identity for all the supermarket's sponsorship activity running up to the launch of the games.
An 'Here's to Extraordinary' advertising campaign will run next year. Branding will appear on delivery vehicles, shopfronts and point-of-sales material.
Jat Sahota, Sainsbury's head of sponsorship, said: "We wanted to create an identity that celebrates Paralympic athletes for their status as world-class, elite athletes, and not just for the obstacles they have overcome in coming to terms with their disabilities."
The supermarket chain signed up as the first Paralympic-only partner after becoming a tier one sponsor in May last year.
In order to support its sponsorship, Sainsbury's will make Paralympic Games and ParalympicsGB merchandise available in its 950 nationwide stores.
Follow Matthew Chapman on Twitter @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London