Alfa Romeo launches social campaign for MiTo model
By Sarah Shearman, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 26 October 2011 11:45AM
Alfa Romeo, the Fiat-owned Italian car marque, has launched a Facebook campaign to showcase its the high performance capabilities its new MiTo Quadrifoglio Verde vehicle.
The campaign involves a video of stunt driver Terry Grant driving the Mito through 2,500 of balloons arranged in the shape of the Alfa Romeo logo, leaving four unburst.
It is rolling out the video today across YouTube and on its Facebook pages and will be promoting it via Twitter. It is also launching a competition today on Facebook, to get fans to guess where on a grid the remaining balloons are.
The winner will be treated to an Alfa Romeo track day at Goodwood Motor Circuit. It will be launching more videos linked to the campaign over the next few weeks.
The campaign was devised by Yuki Media, with Grape Digital handling the Facebook activity. Big RD was responsible for the production.
Alfa Romeo is already active in social media space and in May this year signed up to feature in a social game ‘I Am Playr’ as the sponsor of a fictional football club called River Park.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Advertising & Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Insight Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Planner The Marketing Practice Dependent on experience, Oxfordshire / East Hendred, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Advertising & Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £35k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...