Pick of the Week - Beattie McGuinness Bungay/Thomson Holidays
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
Jeremy Lee picks Beattie McGuinness Bungay's TV ad for Thomson Holidays:
"This has got to be the best ad for a holiday company ever made. Gone are the garish colours and brash branding that used to be essential in this sector, in favour of something relaxing, poignant and rather beautiful. It's a brilliant reminder of how important holidays are for the soul." The ad was written by Gavin McGrath and art directed by Stephen Reed. It was directed by Martin de Thurah through Academy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Relationship Marketing/Affiliates Director Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum + 12 month contract, London
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26,000 - 30,000 , South Bank
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £36,000 - 40,000 , Central London
- Email Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits and bonus, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'