Ad agencies line up for Royal Caribbean
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
Royal Caribbean International is holding a review of its £6 million UK advertising account.
A number of agencies have been approached by the cruise company over the past week, with chemistry meetings due to be held next month.
The search marks the first time that Royal Caribbean has looked to appoint a retained UK agency.
Previously, Royal Caribbean adapted international campaigns, created by the global incumbent, JWT, for the UK market, but is now keen to find an agency to produce campaigns specifically targeting UK consumers.
AMS Media handles the company’s UK media planning and buying business. This relationship is not thought to be affected by the review process.
JWT introduced the brand positioning "the nation of ‘why not?’", which challenged holidaymakers to broaden their horizons by going on a Royal Caribbean cruise.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PLANNING DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Oxford
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure