AMV dominates Campaign Big Awards
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO scooped three golds at last night's Campaign Big Awards at London's Grosvenor House.
The agency's work for Tower Hamlets Council landed golds in the Press Individual and Press Campaign categories, while "who killed Deon?" for the Metropolitan Police won gold for Integrated Campaign.
Fallon London picked up two golds: The Arden Award and Interactive Individual, for its Tate Movie Project activity. Mother won gold in the Film Individual category for its "cats" spot for Ikea, with SFW landing gold for Film Campaign with its "More Th>n Freeman" work for More Th>n.
The other gold winners included two in the Outdoor Individual category: Adam & Eve for "harmony house" for John Lewis and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for "passport stamps" for Land Rover. Bartle Bogle Hegarty landed gold in the Outdoor Campaign category for "say it to get it" for Google.
Clear Channel, Digital Cinema Media, the Radio Advertising Bureau, The Blueprint and Yellow Boat Music sponsored the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Customer Data Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media