AMV dominates Campaign Big Awards
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO scooped three golds at last night's Campaign Big Awards at London's Grosvenor House.
The agency's work for Tower Hamlets Council landed golds in the Press Individual and Press Campaign categories, while "who killed Deon?" for the Metropolitan Police won gold for Integrated Campaign.
Fallon London picked up two golds: The Arden Award and Interactive Individual, for its Tate Movie Project activity. Mother won gold in the Film Individual category for its "cats" spot for Ikea, with SFW landing gold for Film Campaign with its "More Th>n Freeman" work for More Th>n.
The other gold winners included two in the Outdoor Individual category: Adam & Eve for "harmony house" for John Lewis and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for "passport stamps" for Land Rover. Bartle Bogle Hegarty landed gold in the Outdoor Campaign category for "say it to get it" for Google.
Clear Channel, Digital Cinema Media, the Radio Advertising Bureau, The Blueprint and Yellow Boat Music sponsored the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues