AMV dominates Campaign Big Awards
By Campaign Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 October 2011 08:00AM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO scooped three golds at last night's Campaign Big Awards at London's Grosvenor House.
The agency's work for Tower Hamlets Council landed golds in the Press Individual and Press Campaign categories, while "who killed Deon?" for the Metropolitan Police won gold for Integrated Campaign.
Fallon London picked up two golds: The Arden Award and Interactive Individual, for its Tate Movie Project activity. Mother won gold in the Film Individual category for its "cats" spot for Ikea, with SFW landing gold for Film Campaign with its "More Th>n Freeman" work for More Th>n.
The other gold winners included two in the Outdoor Individual category: Adam & Eve for "harmony house" for John Lewis and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R for "passport stamps" for Land Rover. Bartle Bogle Hegarty landed gold in the Outdoor Campaign category for "say it to get it" for Google.
Clear Channel, Digital Cinema Media, the Radio Advertising Bureau, The Blueprint and Yellow Boat Music sponsored the awards.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Data Planner Dynamic New Alliances £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sub Editor Creative Recruitment £120 - £150 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner Lipton Fleming £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £17000 - £24000 per annum, Buckinghamshire