Engine appoints Ed Turner as partner
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 October 2011 10:39AM
Jam, the Engine owned social media and mobile agency, has bolstered its management team by appointing Ed Turner to the newly created role of head of operations and partner at the group.
As well as taking on the responsibility of becoming an Engine partner, Turner will also take the lead on the Microsoft account. He will report to Jam's managing director, Alex Miller, who he worked with at the now defunct digital agency i-level.
Turner joins from Gum, the media arm of digital agency Grand Union, where he was managing director. He launched the division in 2010, working on a range of clients including Waitrose, P&G, Pernod Ricard and Freeview.
Prior to Gum, Turner spent seven years at digital media agency i-level, where he left as head of media.
Miller said "[Turner] is an inspirational leader and his ability to plan and deliver ROI through emerging technology makes him invaluable to Jam's offering."
Turner said: "The agency is buzzing with ideas and creativity, enabling it to constantly re-invent itself and stay ahead of the rest of the market; I am very much looking forward to being a part of that."
In the past year Jam has grown from 21 to over 80 people and revenue has grown by 350% with new business wins that include Microsoft, Galceau vitaminwater and Sky.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands
- Account Executive - Hampshire Stonor £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits, Hampshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Live Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, West Midlands
- Web Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20,000 - £24,000, Derbyshire
- Performance Marketing Manager - CLIENT-SIDE - leading digital pioneer Bamboo Crowd £40,000 - £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)