Vanish creates world's biggest bra for breast cancer awareness
Vanish, the Reckitt Benckiser-owned cleaning brand, has created the "world's biggest bra" to raise the profile of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The bra has been rigged up on the ITV Southbank building and will be unveiled today (28 October) on 'This Morning' by 'Hollyoaks' actress Gemma Merna.
The bra, created by marketing agency Chillisauce, took four weeks to make and measures 31 metres around the "chest".
It has been named the biggest bra in the world by the Guinness Book of Records.
Stefan Gaa, marketing director of RB UK, said Vanish is "very proud" to be supporting "wear it pink" day, which it will be supporting through on-pack and Facebook activity.
He said: "This is an issue that affects so many women and their families and Campaign are doing a vital job in raising funds for research and keeping breast cancer high profile.
"The Vanish and Breast Cancer Campaign record breaking bra is a fitting focal point for this year's fundraising activities."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad