Vanish creates world's biggest bra for breast cancer awareness
Vanish, the Reckitt Benckiser-owned cleaning brand, has created the "world's biggest bra" to raise the profile of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
The bra has been rigged up on the ITV Southbank building and will be unveiled today (28 October) on 'This Morning' by 'Hollyoaks' actress Gemma Merna.
The bra, created by marketing agency Chillisauce, took four weeks to make and measures 31 metres around the "chest".
It has been named the biggest bra in the world by the Guinness Book of Records.
Stefan Gaa, marketing director of RB UK, said Vanish is "very proud" to be supporting "wear it pink" day, which it will be supporting through on-pack and Facebook activity.
He said: "This is an issue that affects so many women and their families and Campaign are doing a vital job in raising funds for research and keeping breast cancer high profile.
"The Vanish and Breast Cancer Campaign record breaking bra is a fitting focal point for this year's fundraising activities."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- CRM Campaign Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer & Visualiser Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £32000 per annum, Windsor
- Insight Analyst - SAS / SQL - Nottingham- £35K - £45K Salt £35000 - £36000 per annum + plus benifits, Nottinghamshire