Campaigns with the fear factor
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Sunday, 30 October 2011 02:50PM
Several brands have tied in ads with Halloween this year; we present a number of them here.
Kraft has been promoting Halloween-themed Cadbury's Creme Egg, the 'Screme Egg' with a print and outdoor campaign featuring the tagline 'the goolish one'.
GoCompare's in-house marketing team has produced a special ad featuring a ghostly looking Gio Compario, floating around a haunted house with his head held under his arm.
The Alice Cooper 'Halloween Night of Fear' tour is fronted by a gruesome ad, with the actual performance allegedly featuring a stabbing and beheading.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne