Campaigns with the fear factor
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Sunday, 30 October 2011 02:50PM
Several brands have tied in ads with Halloween this year; we present a number of them here.
Kraft has been promoting Halloween-themed Cadbury's Creme Egg, the 'Screme Egg' with a print and outdoor campaign featuring the tagline 'the goolish one'.
GoCompare's in-house marketing team has produced a special ad featuring a ghostly looking Gio Compario, floating around a haunted house with his head held under his arm.
The Alice Cooper 'Halloween Night of Fear' tour is fronted by a gruesome ad, with the actual performance allegedly featuring a stabbing and beheading.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Editor / Copywriter - C. London - Real Estate Giant Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager Premier Media negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater)
- 3D Senior Creative Lead Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum, West Midlands