Campaigns with the fear factor
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Sunday, 30 October 2011 02:50PM
Several brands have tied in ads with Halloween this year; we present a number of them here.
Kraft has been promoting Halloween-themed Cadbury's Creme Egg, the 'Screme Egg' with a print and outdoor campaign featuring the tagline 'the goolish one'.
GoCompare's in-house marketing team has produced a special ad featuring a ghostly looking Gio Compario, floating around a haunted house with his head held under his arm.
The Alice Cooper 'Halloween Night of Fear' tour is fronted by a gruesome ad, with the actual performance allegedly featuring a stabbing and beheading.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show