Campaigns with the fear factor
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Sunday, 30 October 2011 02:50PM
Several brands have tied in ads with Halloween this year; we present a number of them here.
Kraft has been promoting Halloween-themed Cadbury's Creme Egg, the 'Screme Egg' with a print and outdoor campaign featuring the tagline 'the goolish one'.
GoCompare's in-house marketing team has produced a special ad featuring a ghostly looking Gio Compario, floating around a haunted house with his head held under his arm.
The Alice Cooper 'Halloween Night of Fear' tour is fronted by a gruesome ad, with the actual performance allegedly featuring a stabbing and beheading.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up