Campaigns with the fear factor
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Sunday, 30 October 2011 02:50PM
Several brands have tied in ads with Halloween this year; we present a number of them here.
Kraft has been promoting Halloween-themed Cadbury's Creme Egg, the 'Screme Egg' with a print and outdoor campaign featuring the tagline 'the goolish one'.
GoCompare's in-house marketing team has produced a special ad featuring a ghostly looking Gio Compario, floating around a haunted house with his head held under his arm.
The Alice Cooper 'Halloween Night of Fear' tour is fronted by a gruesome ad, with the actual performance allegedly featuring a stabbing and beheading.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- E-commerce Trading & Merchandising Manager Stopgap £52000 - £57000 per annum + Benefits, West London
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'