Burton's runs Cadbury Fabulous Fingers push
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 November 2011 08:30AM
Burton's Foods is rolling out a soap-opera-themed ad drive to promote its Cadbury Fabulous Fingers sub-brand.
The TV campaign, the first for Fabulous Fingers, uses the Cadbury Fingers puppet characters, this time with a tongue-in-cheek take on 80s soap operas such as Dallas.
The ads feature a wealthy US family who are hiding a "seductive secret", which is revealed at the end of the ad. The campaign breaks on Friday.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer at Burton’s Foods, said the drive is intended to expand the brand into weekend treat occasions.
Fabulous Fingers launched last month. The biscuits combine an outer layer of Cadbury milk chocolate with an inner layer of white chocolate and a biscuit finger.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Strategist- £65k - Well known FMCG Brands Gemini Search £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Email Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show