Burton's runs Cadbury Fabulous Fingers push
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 November 2011 08:30AM
Burton's Foods is rolling out a soap-opera-themed ad drive to promote its Cadbury Fabulous Fingers sub-brand.
The TV campaign, the first for Fabulous Fingers, uses the Cadbury Fingers puppet characters, this time with a tongue-in-cheek take on 80s soap operas such as Dallas.
The ads feature a wealthy US family who are hiding a "seductive secret", which is revealed at the end of the ad. The campaign breaks on Friday.
Stuart Wilson, chief marketing officer at Burton’s Foods, said the drive is intended to expand the brand into weekend treat occasions.
Fabulous Fingers launched last month. The biscuits combine an outer layer of Cadbury milk chocolate with an inner layer of white chocolate and a biscuit finger.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Membership Retention Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum + pro rata - 3 days per week, Surrey
- Interim Business Development Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Nottingham
- PR Account Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media