Bacardi seeks shop for UK brand task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 08:00AM
Bacardi has approached agencies regarding its UK advertising.
The global spirits brand has spoken to a number of agencies in relation to its portfolio of UK brands.
Conversations are said to focus in part on the new Bacardi Oakheart brand, a new spiced rum variant introduced in the UK in September to challenge established rum brands such as Captain Morgan and Sailor Jerry.
The product launch was backed by a £3 million advertising campaign created by Y&R New York.
However, Bacardi has since shifted its global ad business to the New York-based agency Johannes Leonardo.
In the UK, Bacardi already works with a number of agencies including Arnold KLP, Quiet Storm and 23red. Y&R’s UK shop, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is the incumbent on Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire business.
Last year, Bacardi spent around £6 million on marketing its portfolio of products in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Lead London Bullion Market Association Up to £55,000 per annum + benefits based on experience., London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer (6 Months FTC ) become £35k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Conceptual Creative become £45K-£50K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer become £20K-£25K, London (Central), London (Greater)