Bacardi seeks shop for UK brand task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 08:00AM
Bacardi has approached agencies regarding its UK advertising.
The global spirits brand has spoken to a number of agencies in relation to its portfolio of UK brands.
Conversations are said to focus in part on the new Bacardi Oakheart brand, a new spiced rum variant introduced in the UK in September to challenge established rum brands such as Captain Morgan and Sailor Jerry.
The product launch was backed by a £3 million advertising campaign created by Y&R New York.
However, Bacardi has since shifted its global ad business to the New York-based agency Johannes Leonardo.
In the UK, Bacardi already works with a number of agencies including Arnold KLP, Quiet Storm and 23red. Y&R’s UK shop, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, is the incumbent on Bacardi’s Bombay Sapphire business.
Last year, Bacardi spent around £6 million on marketing its portfolio of products in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- Head of SEO PFJ £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent executive benefits, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London