PHD bolsters strategic offering with hirings
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 11:20AM
PHD is beefing up its strategy team with three appointments, including Steve Taylor to the new role of digital strategy director.
Taylor joins PHD from the direct and digital agency CMW, where he is the head of digital planning.
PHD has also recruited Anjali Ramachandran, a strategist at the social technology company Made by Many, to the new role of head of innovation.
Her appointment follows the departure of John V Willshire, PHD's chief innovation officer, in July. Willshire launched his own consultancy, called Smithery.
Taylor, who has previously worked for Saatchi & Saatchi and AKQA, will be responsible for overseeing the quality and integration of the agency's digital offering across a range of clients.
He will report to Frances Ralston-Good, the managing director of PHD UK.
Ramachandran will report to David Wilding, the head of planning at PHD, alongside Tom Blaza, a broadcast account director who has been promoted to head of strategic delivery.
Ralston-Good said: "PHD has always looked beyond media to find innovators from divergent places.
"In a media industry charging towards characterless automation, these hires demonstrate our belief in the importance of people who can marry a deep understanding of human behaviour with technology."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- MW-Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, South Gloucestershire
- Account Manager True Careers £25-£32k, East Midlands Region
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure