Arena Quantum to revamp its offering
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 10:50AM
Havas Media is repositioning its specialist digital media agency Arena Quantum to focus on digital business consultancy.
The agency has promoted Paul Bennett, its current director of e-commerce, to the role of managing director.
Arena Quantum will offer digital business services including bespoke technology build, content development and e-commerce strategy. It will also offer insight for Arena Media's clients that are using core digital media channels such as paid search, display and social media.
The change to Arena Quantum is part of a refresh of Arena Media's agency positioning. It includes the launch of a new tool called Architect, which incorporates behavioural economics into the planning process.
Dan Clays, Arena Media's chief strategy officer, said: "We are an agency restless to stay ahead, but still rooted in performance; and our new positioning, 'partners for now and next', reflects that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Brand Marketing & PR ActionAid £54,578 - £56,229 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)