Arena Quantum to revamp its offering
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 10:50AM
Havas Media is repositioning its specialist digital media agency Arena Quantum to focus on digital business consultancy.
The agency has promoted Paul Bennett, its current director of e-commerce, to the role of managing director.
Arena Quantum will offer digital business services including bespoke technology build, content development and e-commerce strategy. It will also offer insight for Arena Media's clients that are using core digital media channels such as paid search, display and social media.
The change to Arena Quantum is part of a refresh of Arena Media's agency positioning. It includes the launch of a new tool called Architect, which incorporates behavioural economics into the planning process.
Dan Clays, Arena Media's chief strategy officer, said: "We are an agency restless to stay ahead, but still rooted in performance; and our new positioning, 'partners for now and next', reflects that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film