Arena Quantum to revamp its offering
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 10:50AM
Havas Media is repositioning its specialist digital media agency Arena Quantum to focus on digital business consultancy.
The agency has promoted Paul Bennett, its current director of e-commerce, to the role of managing director.
Arena Quantum will offer digital business services including bespoke technology build, content development and e-commerce strategy. It will also offer insight for Arena Media's clients that are using core digital media channels such as paid search, display and social media.
The change to Arena Quantum is part of a refresh of Arena Media's agency positioning. It includes the launch of a new tool called Architect, which incorporates behavioural economics into the planning process.
Dan Clays, Arena Media's chief strategy officer, said: "We are an agency restless to stay ahead, but still rooted in performance; and our new positioning, 'partners for now and next', reflects that."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'