Endemol appoints director of brand partnerships
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 03:45PM
Endemol UK, the independent production company, has named Claire Heys as director of brand partnerships and licensing, effective immediately.
The newly-created position will see Heys will report directly to Lucas Church, chief operating officer at Endemol UK, and Olivier Gers, chief executive of Endemol Worldwide Brands.
Heys will be responsible for overseeing brand relationships including product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser-funded programming, sponsorship, live events and merchandising across all Endemol UK and its production brands.
She previously worked at production company Tiger Aspect, which was bought by Endemol in January 2010. Her credits included partnering with MediaCom and its client GSK for the programme 'Cook Yourself Thin'.
Prior to her role at Tiger Aspect, Heys held the role of controller of commercial partnerships at Virgin Media Television and UKTV. She has also worked at Initial, also part of Endemol.
Church said: "Product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser funded programming, sponsorship and merchandising are all areas where we see increasing opportunities for Endemol UK and intend to grow our business.
"Having someone as highly experienced and skilled as Claire in this role puts us in a strong position to do so."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter: @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Spectrum 360 Recruitment £33k - £42k, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad