Endemol appoints director of brand partnerships
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 03 November 2011 03:45PM
Endemol UK, the independent production company, has named Claire Heys as director of brand partnerships and licensing, effective immediately.
The newly-created position will see Heys will report directly to Lucas Church, chief operating officer at Endemol UK, and Olivier Gers, chief executive of Endemol Worldwide Brands.
Heys will be responsible for overseeing brand relationships including product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser-funded programming, sponsorship, live events and merchandising across all Endemol UK and its production brands.
She previously worked at production company Tiger Aspect, which was bought by Endemol in January 2010. Her credits included partnering with MediaCom and its client GSK for the programme 'Cook Yourself Thin'.
Prior to her role at Tiger Aspect, Heys held the role of controller of commercial partnerships at Virgin Media Television and UKTV. She has also worked at Initial, also part of Endemol.
Church said: "Product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser funded programming, sponsorship and merchandising are all areas where we see increasing opportunities for Endemol UK and intend to grow our business.
"Having someone as highly experienced and skilled as Claire in this role puts us in a strong position to do so."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter: @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Global Account Sales Manager Vodafone (Mobile) PSD Group £60,000 - £68,000 basic + £7,000 car allowance + 30% bonus + bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014