Endemol appoints director of brand partnerships
Endemol UK, the independent production company, has named Claire Heys as director of brand partnerships and licensing, effective immediately.
The newly-created position will see Heys will report directly to Lucas Church, chief operating officer at Endemol UK, and Olivier Gers, chief executive of Endemol Worldwide Brands.
Heys will be responsible for overseeing brand relationships including product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser-funded programming, sponsorship, live events and merchandising across all Endemol UK and its production brands.
She previously worked at production company Tiger Aspect, which was bought by Endemol in January 2010. Her credits included partnering with MediaCom and its client GSK for the programme 'Cook Yourself Thin'.
Prior to her role at Tiger Aspect, Heys held the role of controller of commercial partnerships at Virgin Media Television and UKTV. She has also worked at Initial, also part of Endemol.
Church said: "Product placement, licensing, sales promotions, advertiser funded programming, sponsorship and merchandising are all areas where we see increasing opportunities for Endemol UK and intend to grow our business.
"Having someone as highly experienced and skilled as Claire in this role puts us in a strong position to do so."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter: @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires