Apple marketer given $60m share options to stay
Apple has awarded its worldwide product marketing head Phil Schiller 150,000 share options, worth $60m, to persuade him to stay with the company through to 2016.
Half of the options can be exercised in 2013 and the rest in 2016.
Apple has handed out options to several senior executives in a bid to keep its top team in place following the death of co-founder and chief executive Steve Jobs last month.
Executives receiving the grants include chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer, general counsel Bruce Sewell, hardware engineering senior vice-president Robert Mansfield, operations chief Jeffrey Williams and iOS software leader Scott Forstall.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London