Apple marketer given $60m share options to stay
Apple has awarded its worldwide product marketing head Phil Schiller 150,000 share options, worth $60m, to persuade him to stay with the company through to 2016.
Half of the options can be exercised in 2013 and the rest in 2016.
Apple has handed out options to several senior executives in a bid to keep its top team in place following the death of co-founder and chief executive Steve Jobs last month.
Executives receiving the grants include chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer, general counsel Bruce Sewell, hardware engineering senior vice-president Robert Mansfield, operations chief Jeffrey Williams and iOS software leader Scott Forstall.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP