Apple marketer given $60m share options to stay
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 07 November 2011 09:40AM
Apple has awarded its worldwide product marketing head Phil Schiller 150,000 share options, worth $60m, to persuade him to stay with the company through to 2016.
Half of the options can be exercised in 2013 and the rest in 2016.
Apple has handed out options to several senior executives in a bid to keep its top team in place following the death of co-founder and chief executive Steve Jobs last month.
Executives receiving the grants include chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer, general counsel Bruce Sewell, hardware engineering senior vice-president Robert Mansfield, operations chief Jeffrey Williams and iOS software leader Scott Forstall.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Brochure Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28-30k pro rata, London
- Junior Creative Team become £20k-£30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'