Apple marketer given $60m share options to stay
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 07 November 2011 09:40AM
Apple has awarded its worldwide product marketing head Phil Schiller 150,000 share options, worth $60m, to persuade him to stay with the company through to 2016.
Half of the options can be exercised in 2013 and the rest in 2016.
Apple has handed out options to several senior executives in a bid to keep its top team in place following the death of co-founder and chief executive Steve Jobs last month.
Executives receiving the grants include chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer, general counsel Bruce Sewell, hardware engineering senior vice-president Robert Mansfield, operations chief Jeffrey Williams and iOS software leader Scott Forstall.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Creative Head of Retail Twist Recruitment £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith