Apple marketer given $60m share options to stay
By Sarah Shearman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 07 November 2011 09:40AM
Apple has awarded its worldwide product marketing head Phil Schiller 150,000 share options, worth $60m, to persuade him to stay with the company through to 2016.
Half of the options can be exercised in 2013 and the rest in 2016.
Apple has handed out options to several senior executives in a bid to keep its top team in place following the death of co-founder and chief executive Steve Jobs last month.
Executives receiving the grants include chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer, general counsel Bruce Sewell, hardware engineering senior vice-president Robert Mansfield, operations chief Jeffrey Williams and iOS software leader Scott Forstall.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show