Ferrero rolls out 'make your moments golden' push
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 07 November 2011 11:15AM
Ferrero Rocher is branching out with a new TV campaign that marks a break from its longstanding "ambassadors" theme.
The ad launched yesterday and is the first work for the brand by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. It features the new strapline, "make your moments golden".
The work marks a transition from the brand's longstanding "ambassador" campaign, which launched in the 1990s with the famous phase, "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you're really spoiling us."
Instead the new 30-second spot features golden lights racing through a forest to a party in a hidden tree house, where they create a pyramid of Ferrero Rocher.
The soundtrack is by US acoustic artist Jasmine Ash and features her song, 'Starlight'.
The second ad launches on 21 November. It will feature coloured lights illuminating a magical maze, which becomes the centrepiece at an intimate dinner party.
The ad supports Ferrero's new assortment with the strapline, "make someone feel special".
Damon Collins was the ads' creative director. Copywriting and art direction was by Maj Lewis and the director was Sandra Goldbacher. The production company was TomBoy Films.
RKCR/Y&R won the £6m Ferrero Rocher account in August 2010 in a pitch against St Luke's and Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. The account was previously held by WCRS.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director - Global Agency Fill Recruitment to £90k + good benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment c£60k+, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager [Entertainment / Film] Fill Recruitment c£35k+, London (Central), London (Greater)