Ferrero rolls out 'make your moments golden' push
Ferrero Rocher is branching out with a new TV campaign that marks a break from its longstanding "ambassadors" theme.
The ad launched yesterday and is the first work for the brand by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. It features the new strapline, "make your moments golden".
The work marks a transition from the brand's longstanding "ambassador" campaign, which launched in the 1990s with the famous phase, "Monsieur, with these Rocher, you're really spoiling us."
Instead the new 30-second spot features golden lights racing through a forest to a party in a hidden tree house, where they create a pyramid of Ferrero Rocher.
The soundtrack is by US acoustic artist Jasmine Ash and features her song, 'Starlight'.
The second ad launches on 21 November. It will feature coloured lights illuminating a magical maze, which becomes the centrepiece at an intimate dinner party.
The ad supports Ferrero's new assortment with the strapline, "make someone feel special".
Damon Collins was the ads' creative director. Copywriting and art direction was by Maj Lewis and the director was Sandra Goldbacher. The production company was TomBoy Films.
RKCR/Y&R won the £6m Ferrero Rocher account in August 2010 in a pitch against St Luke's and Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan. The account was previously held by WCRS.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Freelance / Contract PPC Account Manager - Spanish Speaking Aspire £150 - £250 per day, London
- account director > STRATEGIC & ENTERTAINMENT / FILM collectivo Up to £50,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International copywriter Hanson Search Between 45 000 and 54 000 Euros , Milan (IT)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood