Creativebrief unveils new agency procurement site
Creativebrief is re-launching its digital intermediary offering, which allows marketers to seek out, directly contact and manage their relationships with marketing agencies.
On www.creativebrief.com, clients will be able to use a central dashboard to review the latest industry work, send RFIs via a "briefcase" tool, and interact with agencies.
The website has been designed and developed by Natural Graphic.
However, the organisation, under newly-promoted managing director Charlie Carpenter, will continue to offer face-to-face consultancy services to clients.
Tom Holmes, founder and chairman of Creativebrief, said: "The mission from day one was to make a complex and saturated agency market more accessible.
"As recession continues to bite, brand and procurement teams need to find a more efficient way of sourcing marketing services whilst ensuring they continue to work with the best partners and avoid a drop in the quality of their communications."
The intermediary is believed to be currently working with clients including Desperados, RSA, Heineken, and IHG.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director True Careers Over £100k, West Midlands Region
- Head of Digital, Events, London, £85k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £85000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London
- Digital Designer AF Selection £17,000 - £20,000 , Nottinghamshire / Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again