Creativebrief unveils new agency procurement site
Creativebrief is re-launching its digital intermediary offering, which allows marketers to seek out, directly contact and manage their relationships with marketing agencies.
On www.creativebrief.com, clients will be able to use a central dashboard to review the latest industry work, send RFIs via a "briefcase" tool, and interact with agencies.
The website has been designed and developed by Natural Graphic.
However, the organisation, under newly-promoted managing director Charlie Carpenter, will continue to offer face-to-face consultancy services to clients.
Tom Holmes, founder and chairman of Creativebrief, said: "The mission from day one was to make a complex and saturated agency market more accessible.
"As recession continues to bite, brand and procurement teams need to find a more efficient way of sourcing marketing services whilst ensuring they continue to work with the best partners and avoid a drop in the quality of their communications."
The intermediary is believed to be currently working with clients including Desperados, RSA, Heineken, and IHG.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mid-Senior Designer 4 Healthcare Zebra People £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Head of Brand The Children's Society £39,933 (plus £3,277 Inner London Weighting), Central London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director Creative Recruitment £45000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity