Creativebrief unveils new agency procurement site
Creativebrief is re-launching its digital intermediary offering, which allows marketers to seek out, directly contact and manage their relationships with marketing agencies.
On www.creativebrief.com, clients will be able to use a central dashboard to review the latest industry work, send RFIs via a "briefcase" tool, and interact with agencies.
The website has been designed and developed by Natural Graphic.
However, the organisation, under newly-promoted managing director Charlie Carpenter, will continue to offer face-to-face consultancy services to clients.
Tom Holmes, founder and chairman of Creativebrief, said: "The mission from day one was to make a complex and saturated agency market more accessible.
"As recession continues to bite, brand and procurement teams need to find a more efficient way of sourcing marketing services whilst ensuring they continue to work with the best partners and avoid a drop in the quality of their communications."
The intermediary is believed to be currently working with clients including Desperados, RSA, Heineken, and IHG.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Social Media Officer Care Quality Commission £34,241, London (Greater)
- Product Translator - German Creative Recruitment £80 - £100 per day, West London
- Marketing Officer (8 weeks / 2 month contract) Stopgap £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Midlands
- PR Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 to £40,000, South West London
- Interim Marketing Consultant Stopgap £600 - £650 per day, North West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope