Creativebrief unveils new agency procurement site
Creativebrief is re-launching its digital intermediary offering, which allows marketers to seek out, directly contact and manage their relationships with marketing agencies.
On www.creativebrief.com, clients will be able to use a central dashboard to review the latest industry work, send RFIs via a "briefcase" tool, and interact with agencies.
The website has been designed and developed by Natural Graphic.
However, the organisation, under newly-promoted managing director Charlie Carpenter, will continue to offer face-to-face consultancy services to clients.
Tom Holmes, founder and chairman of Creativebrief, said: "The mission from day one was to make a complex and saturated agency market more accessible.
"As recession continues to bite, brand and procurement teams need to find a more efficient way of sourcing marketing services whilst ensuring they continue to work with the best partners and avoid a drop in the quality of their communications."
The intermediary is believed to be currently working with clients including Desperados, RSA, Heineken, and IHG.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist - Automotive Dynamic New Alliances £27000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Social Media Executive Stopgap £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review