Heinz unveils Squeeze & Stir TV spot
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:44AM
Heinz has launched a TV ad for its Squeeze & Stir instant soup range, which highlights the brand's "real soup goodness".
The TV ad by AMV BBDO airs this week for four weeks as part of a £2m investment in the Squeeze & Stir brand.
The spot features people enjoying hot mugs of soup. Instead of sipping from regular mugs, they each hold steaming vegetables with handles.
The ad will run during 'The X Factor', 'Loose Women', 'Big Brother' and 'Come Dine with Me' among other shows.
Squeeze & Stir launched in July. Heinz claims it sold 2.1 million units, worth £1.3m, in value sales in its first 13 weeks on the market.
The soup is made from a low-fat concentrated puree, which is squeezed into a cup of boiling water and stirred.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne