Heinz unveils Squeeze & Stir TV spot
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:44AM
Heinz has launched a TV ad for its Squeeze & Stir instant soup range, which highlights the brand's "real soup goodness".
The TV ad by AMV BBDO airs this week for four weeks as part of a £2m investment in the Squeeze & Stir brand.
The spot features people enjoying hot mugs of soup. Instead of sipping from regular mugs, they each hold steaming vegetables with handles.
The ad will run during 'The X Factor', 'Loose Women', 'Big Brother' and 'Come Dine with Me' among other shows.
Squeeze & Stir launched in July. Heinz claims it sold 2.1 million units, worth £1.3m, in value sales in its first 13 weeks on the market.
The soup is made from a low-fat concentrated puree, which is squeezed into a cup of boiling water and stirred.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £50000 per annum, Berkshire
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show