Heinz unveils Squeeze & Stir TV spot
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:44AM
Heinz has launched a TV ad for its Squeeze & Stir instant soup range, which highlights the brand's "real soup goodness".
The TV ad by AMV BBDO airs this week for four weeks as part of a £2m investment in the Squeeze & Stir brand.
The spot features people enjoying hot mugs of soup. Instead of sipping from regular mugs, they each hold steaming vegetables with handles.
The ad will run during 'The X Factor', 'Loose Women', 'Big Brother' and 'Come Dine with Me' among other shows.
Squeeze & Stir launched in July. Heinz claims it sold 2.1 million units, worth £1.3m, in value sales in its first 13 weeks on the market.
The soup is made from a low-fat concentrated puree, which is squeezed into a cup of boiling water and stirred.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push