Heinz unveils Squeeze & Stir TV spot
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:44AM
Heinz has launched a TV ad for its Squeeze & Stir instant soup range, which highlights the brand's "real soup goodness".
The TV ad by AMV BBDO airs this week for four weeks as part of a £2m investment in the Squeeze & Stir brand.
The spot features people enjoying hot mugs of soup. Instead of sipping from regular mugs, they each hold steaming vegetables with handles.
The ad will run during 'The X Factor', 'Loose Women', 'Big Brother' and 'Come Dine with Me' among other shows.
Squeeze & Stir launched in July. Heinz claims it sold 2.1 million units, worth £1.3m, in value sales in its first 13 weeks on the market.
The soup is made from a low-fat concentrated puree, which is squeezed into a cup of boiling water and stirred.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Entertainment, Music, Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37500 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION , City of London
- Account Director Stopgap £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Consultant/Associate Director Stopgap £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3