Heinz unveils Squeeze & Stir TV spot
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 08 November 2011 10:44AM
Heinz has launched a TV ad for its Squeeze & Stir instant soup range, which highlights the brand's "real soup goodness".
The TV ad by AMV BBDO airs this week for four weeks as part of a £2m investment in the Squeeze & Stir brand.
The spot features people enjoying hot mugs of soup. Instead of sipping from regular mugs, they each hold steaming vegetables with handles.
The ad will run during 'The X Factor', 'Loose Women', 'Big Brother' and 'Come Dine with Me' among other shows.
Squeeze & Stir launched in July. Heinz claims it sold 2.1 million units, worth £1.3m, in value sales in its first 13 weeks on the market.
The soup is made from a low-fat concentrated puree, which is squeezed into a cup of boiling water and stirred.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- Consumer Retention Manager (CRM) - Client-side Silverdrum circa £50,000 + bonus, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch